Millwall F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pottig said:

RD just said Curtis Davies put a "last ditch tickle" in on Gregory. Can someone at the game confirm this?

Not at the game, but watching on RamsTV. Millwall long ball over the top, Elliot in on goal and Davies managed to get a foot it and put it out for a corner. Think the Lawrence hoof to Vydra against Birmingham, but with the defender coming out on top

8 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

ttkk I would like to apologise for the abuse I gave you for your earlier post it was not warranted I was just remembering that playoff game I know about all the good stuff your club are doing and wish you good luck for the rest of the season 

That's okay - I get why people would dislike us & no-one dislikes the morons who use the club as a vehicle to act like scumbags more than normal, bread and butter Millwall fans. I just hope I can show people that on the whole the club is a positive thing in its community & the majority of fans are just like other football fans.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Not at the game, but watching on RamsTV. Millwall long ball over the top, Elliot in on goal and Davies managed to get a foot it and put it out for a corner. Think the Lawrence hoof to Vydra against Birmingham, but with the defender coming out on top

Thanks, but Craig Ramage definitely said "tickle" :lol:

I know Russell splits opinions, but how stupid is that sale looking? Taking 250k now instead of £0 at the end of the season. Who on earth are we going to get for 250k, loan or permanently, who'll be able to come on in games like this and offer something different? Really hope Anya can have a Vydra-like transformation this season

Archived