New Leeds Badge

alexxxxx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love the idea that someone was convinced to announce it. Then I loved learing it's basically a rip off of the "west yorkshire whites" in pro-evo...

I am convinced that any football fans in the consultancy team must a) support other teams and b) have been doing their best to keep quit enough until it got though the meetings before wetting themselves laughing soon as they were out the door.

26 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

should be this

poo_emoji.jpg

Apparently a design consultancy pitched that to Fawaz as a way to show he was in line with nottingham community values and forest's heritage. It would've gone though but the consultancy never got paid.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

I have.

The whole thing is so ridiculous that it seemed possible that they would.

Me too....sadly can't see it but would have been funny.

I cant help thinking that it has all been one massive PR stunt by Leeds......they were never going to have that as a badge, never...and now everyone is talking about it and when they do eventually announce the "new badge" everyone will love it....

by the way....I think the only badge that is worse than their fake proposed one is possibly their current one....its awful..

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

I cant help thinking that it has all been one massive PR stunt by Leeds......they were never going to have that as a badge, never...and now everyone is talking about it and when they do eventually announce the "new badge" everyone will love it....

by the way....I think the only badge that is worse than their fake proposed one is possibly their current one....its awful..

Like hiring Nigel Pearson to soften the blow of bringing back McClaren?

Archived