New Leeds Badge

alexxxxx

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I cant help thinking that it has all been one massive PR stunt by Leeds......they were never going to have that as a badge, never...and now everyone is talking about it and when they do eventually announce the "new badge" everyone will love it....

by the way....I think the only badge that is worse than their fake proposed one is possibly their current one....its awful..

I’ve seen worse, what’s the stars for? How many fans they’ve got?

DCC92FBB-3960-4627-ABFC-1508922524E7.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

That’s an awesome badge...iconic. 2 Stars 2 championships, there will be 3 on there this time next year.

I read it as 'Roadies' at first.

‘We’ve been overwhelmed by fan engagement’ - people telling you the design is **** = engagement. 

This is a great example of where consultation doesn’t really work. It’s obvious that crest is a logo designed by committee. All it really needs is a good graphic design agency with a clear brief. Was our logo designed by committee? Was any good logo ever? Even this ‘submit you’re ideas and well use them to inspire a shortlist will end badly. They’ll try to make some amalgamation of ideas. They’ll put 5 ideas out to a public vote and get roughly 20% of votes for each.

Or maybe the problem is that despite being an old historical, sometimes successful, club, they have no clear identity. 

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

‘We’ve been overwhelmed by fan engagement’ - people telling you the design is **** = engagement. 

This is a great example of where consultation doesn’t really work. It’s obvious that crest is a logo designed by committee. All it really needs is a good graphic design agency with a clear brief. Was our logo designed by committee? Was any good logo ever? Even this ‘submit you’re ideas and well use them to inspire a shortlist will end badly. They’ll try to make some amalgamation of ideas. They’ll put 5 ideas out to a public vote and get roughly 20% of votes for each.

Or maybe the problem is that despite being an old historical, sometimes successful, club, they have no clear identity. 

Quite.

See 'Boaty McBoatface' and the New Zealand flag. I was especially fond of the flag with the laser-eyed kiwi.

Archived