Nelson Oliveira

Animal is a Ram

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can have him :lol:

2 goals in about 19 games I think.

If you want a player who will score a goal a game for 10 games, but take pot shots and miss easy chances for the rest of the season then fine, call it £8m and you've got a deal.

Norwich fans have had enough of him. Talented no doubt, but a giant sulky man baby and not compatible with our German efficiency. 

4 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

You can have him :lol:

2 goals in about 19 games I think.

If you want a player who will score a goal a game for 10 games, but take pot shots and miss easy chances for the rest of the season then fine, call it £8m and you've got a deal.

Norwich fans have had enough of him. Talented no doubt, but a giant sulky man baby and not compatible with our German efficiency. 

Just shows it's a game of opinions eh... some of us think he was excellent, others think he was "dog s.hit" !

7 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Just shows it's a game of opinions eh... some of us think he was excellent, others think he was "dog s.hit" !

He's got talent. 

Whether you can make that work for you or not is another question.

Its not really working for us anymore. 

It would help if he wanted to play for us, and he doesn't... he's made that a bit too obvious... so you can have him.

17 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

He's got talent. 

Whether you can make that work for you or not is another question.

Its not really working for us anymore. 

It would help if he wanted to play for us, and he doesn't... he's made that a bit too obvious... so you can have him.

He's probably got the talent for lower Premier league. 

On another note, I watched Maddison numerous times last season for the Dons. Nice to see him flourishing this year after 6 months in the North East. 

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Swap all bloody three for Maddison

Whilst a decent looking player he wasn’t in midfield against anyone ( literally no one until the edge of our penalty area) so it’s hard to know how good he is

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Whilst a decent looking player he wasn’t in midfield against anyone ( literally no one until the edge of our penalty area) so it’s hard to know how good he is

he ran the second half  - not many I have seen in the championship will play at top level - him and Sessighon will.

How many in our team will?

59 minutes ago, irobinson said:

he ran the second half  - not many I have seen in the championship will play at top level - him and Sessighon will.

How many in our team will?

If you've only seen 2 players this season who you think will play at the top level I think you might just be a little picky :lol:

Archived