Nelson Oliveira

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Wasn’t there a poster on here who worked for HITC? Also remeber HITC broke the news about Butterfield or Johnson before anybody else got wind of it......

5 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Wasn’t there a poster on here who worked for HITC? Also remeber HITC broke the news about Butterfield or Johnson before anybody else got wind of it......

Not doubting the source, but none of it seems to fit. Would hardly call Oliveira a Rowett player, and £8m seems a bit steep.

Where does he fit in this team? Don't think he's a wide player, is he?

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Surely not?!

If Martin goes out on loan and we sign a big money striker, we have New, Bent, Blackman, Martin, Nugent, Vydra and Winnall to an extent on the books, all probably on big Championship wages

Slightly top heavy

Granted but come the summer wont The rest of our strikers bar Martin be in the last 12 months of their contract? (I don’t class Vydra as a striker) Wel be down to Nugent, Martin & Blackman and the latter 2 have no future at the club it seems :/

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Not doubting the source, but none of it seems to fit. Would hardly call Oliveira a Rowett player, and £8m seems a bit steep.

Where does he fit in this team? Don't think he's a wide player, is he?

If Martin goes out on loan/sold Wel be down to 2 strikers one of which is even ours. Personally I can’t see us paying £8m for anybody though, it goes against everything the club has said 

4 minutes ago, Ryan O'Meara said:

Really rate Oliveira. Would love this to be true, but I imagine if 8m was enough to buy him then a lot of other sides will be interested 

Norwich most likely paid something between 5-6, not sure has his price gone up over 2 million...

Archived