Wolves and us ?

Gee SCREAMER !!

If we do make it to the prem via automatic (way to go ) who would you want to join given a choice of team

Have to say no probs with Wolves - spent a lot of time there/ nights out   - brit pop era so some time ago and the sensibility and support for there team is great -  some top lads there .  got a lot of similar values- maybe as citys are the same size.  Derby and wolves going up would be perfect .

Miles better than Villa and blues who are terminally miserable and much better that West brom where someone once had the temerity to throw a bottle at my head .

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If we do make it to the prem via automatic (way to go ) who would you want to join given a choice of team

Have to say no probs with Wolves - spent a lot of time there/ nights out   - brit pop era so some time ago and the sensibility and support for there team is great -  some top lads there .  got a lot of similar values- maybe as citys are the same size.  Derby and wolves going up would be perfect .

Miles better than Villa and blues who are terminally miserable and much better that West brom where someone once had the temerity to throw a bottle at my head .

So is this thread just you praising Wolves and slagging off other West Midlands clubs? I don't get the point of it? 

No mate . the thread is who would you like to see coming up too  if we make it and why

Worked all over Just making a point that they would be my preferred choice as of the supporters I' ve met they are the most similiar in outlook and support to us and having spent a lot of time in the west mids I am able to comment readily on this  .   Wolves are Staffs really anyway till census border changes.

44 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

...much better that West brom where someone once had the temerity to throw a bottle at my head .

Never liked Wolves much, wasn't helped when I was chased by a "pack" whilst two fat coppers just watched!

Wolverhampton itself is the most uninspring place to visit. It's devoid of any atmosphere.

28 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Call me a judas, but I would love nothing more than for Forest to be promoted alongside the Rams.

That way on a Sunday there can be a proper East Midlands Derby contested on the big stage, rather than these half hearted 'derbies' involving the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea.

Additionally, nothing would give me greater satisfaction that watching the Red Dogs limp their way to breaking our unwanted record.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Should have just run them all in to the coppers and forced their hand

I'd out run them, but it would have been nice to see the fat ******** doing their job.

There’s too much football to play yet to be making any assumptions or getting expectations up. It’s going to be a hard graft and there will be some downs when we probably lose a couple of games on the bounce. What we need to do is keep our heads no matter what, keep grinding out results and trust to luck that we don’t get any key injuries. For example, I could see the wheels coming off a bit if we lost Vydra, Keogh/Davies etc.

COYR ?

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Call me a judas, but I would love nothing more than for Forest to be promoted alongside the Rams.

That way on a Sunday there can be a proper East Midlands Derby contested on the big stage, rather than these half hearted 'derbies' involving the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea.

You are a JUDAS. 100%. Shameful statement.

Can't see Wolves seriously tripping up / fading during the run in.We should just leave them to get on with things and concentrate on finishing second.. No point in risking blowing a gasket trying to reel them in. .  Steady Eddie is the name of our game. We came up under the radar. Second place and automatic promotion is now ours to lose. And unlike previous seasons this team will not bottle out.............nor will Garry upset the dressing room by doing a 'Billy'' and ditch the players who have got us here for an influx of so called improvements. If eg.  Martin does go he will use the money to increase the options within what he hopes will be smaller, tighter  squad overall due to some movement out for players who are ready to go and get games elsewhere........... with our thanks and blessing.

Or maybe that's Utopia!!

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I do prefer us to be in the same division as I prefer a season with two 'derbies' rather than none.

Archived