Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For **** sake. I'm more annoyed that Jesse ******* Lingard has scored it than anything else.

Does he try to be even more annoying every single time he scores a ******* goal.

What a massive ******* wankstain ******* *****.

Just now, Kernow said:

For **** sake. I'm more annoyed that Jesse ******* Lingard has scored it than anything else.

Does he try to be even more annoying every single time he scores a ******* goal.

Love how you haven't redacted this bit :lol::lol:.

Just now, Kernow said:

This. He was worse than useless for us, but now is their best player. Poor Carson looked devastated. It was a brilliant goal, but I still feel Scotty fancied he might have somehow saved it and booked himself a summer flight to Russia. He has looked unbeatable all game.

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Weve got plenty of attackers on the bench but I think its our defence I fear for.

Also Manure have Lukaku on the bench if they need him which they probably won't. Lingard was cr@p fo us which means he will be bound to score against us just like all the rest. Stern John etc.  But this is the Cup so you never know.   

Oh shot looks like I've jinxed us again predicting lingard would score .

Archived