Delicate workplace problem - help needed.

Rev

51 minutes ago, David said:

Hold up, did he take his shoes off at dinner or that bad the smell leaked through the leather? If so that’s beyond bad, never smelt anyone feet whilst in shoes

mate, he was just a tramp. He has his workshoes on. But he had rotten feet, dirty socks, and was not hygienic anyway. It was rotten, absolutely bought the bile to the tonsil when you got a whiff.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DM me your firm's name, I'll make out I'm an interested customer, and book an appointment to meet him, then after his boring patter, i'll tell him no "If you can't be relied on to keep yourself from stinking like Gemma Collins' ass crack, you can't be relied upon to deliver what I want!"...

Always best to blame something else that let's him off too much embarrassment. "Crikey Boss, have you trodden in something?"

Plan B, pay one of the girls to flirt with him, he will soon be showering and slapping on the sweet smelling stuff.

Plan C, Put a general notice on personal hygiene on the company notice board but get him to sign it.

Plan D. Change jobs.

When I was in the army back in the day we had this guy who was quite large. He smelled horrific and he knew it himself too. He did everything possible to make things better. He used all kinds of cosmetics and showered four times a day when possible.

Nothing helped. When he had a leave the guys in baracks including me went to sleep early so we wouldn't be awake when he came back so we wouldn't have to live with the smell. Still sometimes you would wake up to the smell.

What made things worse is he was the nicest guy and really was tormented himself for creating this problem. Sometimes you just have to get used to circumstances.

I used to work with a bloke that wore the same (formerly white, but by now dingy grey) shirt all week - we reckoned he only had a shower once a week as well (due to the state of his greasy hair and the strength of the BO by the end of the week....). He was nicknamed 'wiffy' by everyone (which was pretty gentle really).

Once he was wandering back into the office and overhead someone asking if wiffy was around, he bought himself some new shirts and the overpowering smell of BO disappeared almost overnight....

23 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I am sure l have seen something in Boots that should help. Huge Boss Deodorant. You might get it gift wrapped for free this time of year.

Always can rely on you palPH_171124_095102.thumb.jpg.ac3a743c75f570b2ffdc32e0854fddc4.jpg

Just wish I had the b******* to send it to his office printer.

Message me the company name and the best way of contacting him alone.....as I'm from Australia, he'll never guess the source of the intel....

I'm still hoping to get over there soon, I might pretend that I'm looking for a job when I do...and casually remark that I've heard the former boss there used to suffer from fat man's BO and express my delight that he's gone....

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

I have a similar problem - new guy at the match has taken a season ticket in the empty seat next to me but he has the most horrendous BO. What do you do? It's making me want to move seats, but I don't see why I should.

Put a can of Lynx Africa in a little box wrapped in Xmas paper and leave it on his seat.

Archived