U23’s v Forest

REDCAR

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Tomorrow night, 7pm KO.

Thought I’d pop along as free entry and maybe see one or two fringe players?

Just sayin’ :)

Just make sure you get a ticket beforehand. I've been to the last couple at PP and it was just walk in through the turnstile, tickets are needed for segregation for this game.

Think it was meant to be Bird and Guy holding with Vernam in front.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lots of poor final ball from Derby. But we did look more equal when some of their first teamers went off. Not sure of who was playing where in our midfield and the set up. A bit of Wassall's 'formation doesn't matter'?

Tough going tonight with them playing 4 first teamers.

Unfortunately the fixture brought out some people who don't normally come to u23 games. Some people actually booed at the final whistle.

What was really moronic but amusing was some of their fans singing 'is there a fire drill' after the final whistle as everyone filed out.

I thought we were poor tonight and second best all over the park. We didn't have enough movement up top and Vernam was dropping far to deep, our passing was sloppy and there was no real aggression. The only positives for me were Barnes and Wassall, Thomas looks a real prospect but drifts in and out too much and spends a lot of time wandering about and not looking for the ball. Lowe looks like he's running knee deep in mud when chasing back and Guys passing left a lot to be desired. I can't understand why there were so many changes from the Wolfsburg game.

Archived