U23’s v Wolfsburg

Day

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, needles said:

Good win. Defended well when we had to.

George Thorne in command.

Know it's a level below where George wants to be, but did he really boss it? Does he look almost match (90 min) fit? Careful how you answer the second part.

Enjoyed the game tonight but seeing as I'm not used to sitting at the match, it was a bit chilly on the knees.

Mitchell and the back 4 all had good games, but I was surprised to see Wassall and Stabana left out after they played so well against spurs last week. It was another 90 minutes under the belt for Thorne who looked massive compared to everybody else on the pitch. Anybody wondering why Anya is not making the 1st team squad only had to watch tonights game to see why, he had a few runs in the 1st half but did very little else and went missing for most of the 2nd half. Not sure if our goal came from an offside position, but the Germans weren't happy and their coach got sent to the stands for complaining.

11 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Know it's a level below where George wants to be, but did he really boss it? Does he look almost match (90 min) fit? Careful how you answer the second part.

Didn't watch closely enough to give a definitive answer. Looked good to me though. I reckon he'll be ready after the International break.

37 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Who did you used to be ? :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, angieram said:

Maddening when you can't work it out, isn't it? I'm the same.

27 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

So who were you?

23 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

It’s not hard to work out, who was the wittiest, knowledgeable, likeable and prolific piffle poster who’s old name you don’t see anymore? :lol:

IMG_0997.thumb.PNG.ab972f02fe0e1de3e4b5b5759d785932.PNG

Howzat!

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Technical issues DEL, recommended by the management, all above board, quite liked the old one, had it 8 years or so but the change has been beneficial. :thumbsup:

Here the reason why this poster changed the name. Keep up guys.

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Eddie, is that really you?

Ignore me, just seen the detective work from @BurtonRam7.

I wouldn't have guessed tbh, seems mellower somehow now, but glad to see him still posting.

Been trying to ignore @BurtonRam7, ever since his very professional fab four photoshopping, I could barely see the join.

Disappointing, to say the least. I reckon he's invested in an apple Mac or something.

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Ignore me, just seen the detective work from @BurtonRam7.

I wouldn't have guessed tbh, seems mellower somehow now, but glad to see him still posting.

Been trying to ignore @BurtonRam7, ever since his very professional fab four photoshopping, I could barely see the join.

Disappointing, to say the least. I reckon he's invested in an apple Mac or something.

Maybe he was just sober for an hour?

Archived