I ♡ The Fab Four

Parsnip

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news is that in times gone past we wouldn't have any options that change the dynamic on the pitch. Now we have 4 very good strikers which gives Gary a bit of a headache, but a good one to have. Couple that with Johnny, Lawrence and now BJ out wide we have lots of players all stepping up and starting to perform.

hopefully good times ahead ?

All you need is Nuge, all you need is Nuge,
All you need is Nuge, Nuge. Nuge is all you need.
Nuge, Nuge,Nuge, Nuge,Nuge, Nuge,Nuge, Nuge
All you need is Nuge, all you need is Nuge,
All you need is Nuge, Nuge, Nuge is all you need !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a tough question, cause Winnall deserves something for his supreme effort

against Norwich. Think I'd bring him on at 60 for either Vydra or Nugent, whoever has

made the least impact. Im still a big Martin fan, but feel the other 3 ahead of him at the moment.

Initially stick with the same starting 11.

On 29 October 2017 at 11:41, Parsnip said:

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD THEY'RE ALL SOOOOOO HOT!!!

Matt, Chris, David & Sammy - a 4 piece boy band complete with it's own 'fat dancer'!

I love it how while we're all debating whether Chris or David should be lead singer against Norwich, Sammy casually slides off his stool and scores the winner! 

It's a great sign of versatility how we very effectively used all 4 on Saturday to get the win - and it leaves us with a very difficult decision on who to start against the dirties. Even our top heart throb Matt with a goal every 100 mins isn't guaranteed a start.

So the question is groupies... who will we be throwing our knickers at against Leeds???

Great post ... The only thing that worries me slightly is the "sliding off his stool" metaphor. It has a wiff of something I can't quite pin down.

Archived