I ♡ The Fab Four

Parsnip

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD THEY'RE ALL SOOOOOO HOT!!!

Matt, Chris, David & Sammy - a 4 piece boy band complete with it's own 'fat dancer'!

I love it how while we're all debating whether Chris or David should be lead singer against Norwich, Sammy casually slides off his stool and scores the winner! 

It's a great sign of versatility how we very effectively used all 4 on Saturday to get the win - and it leaves us with a very difficult decision on who to start against the dirties. Even our top heart throb Matt with a goal every 100 mins isn't guaranteed a start.

So the question is groupies... who will we be throwing our knickers at against Leeds???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey Parsnip. I'll get you a Wetwipe. 

Speaking as a fellah, difficult to judge but I think Thorne would float my boat if I were either a female or a follower of the lavender pathway. Martin might do it for me as well. :wub:

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

It's possible that the debating point of my post was lost within the theme. I was actually courting opinion on which of the 4 would be starting against Leeds.

I reaslise that might not have been clear.

Brilliant original post:lol:.

I personally would start Martin behind Nuge, as Vydra doesn't seem to have as much of an impact away from home. And I love Chris Martin. Very much.

11 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

It's possible that the debating point of my post was lost within the theme. I was actually courting opinion on which of the 4 would be starting against Leeds.

I reaslise that might not have been clear.

Thanks for the clarification Parsnip, but I still can't get a vision of 'Sammy sliding off his stool' out of my head.  My fault I know.

30 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Brilliant original post:lol:.

I personally would start Martin behind Nuge, as Vydra doesn't seem to have as much of an impact away from home. And I love Chris Martin. Very much.

I think i agree. I have a feeling those two could boss the league.

Archived