We Need The Fans To Get Behind Us Every Game

Inverurie Ram

David Nugent knows the score. It's been mentioned quite a few times on this forum. The club need our fans  to get behind them every game and we really can help players confidence and help our clubs performances by supporting our club. Well done the Rams fans today. We can get behind them every game.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team need to give us something to cheer.

hopefully we can take 3 points off wednesday.

don't sit too deep and end up with another draw.

The atmosphere  was fab as always at this game.  I agree the team need to give us something  to cheer about but, let's  show our loyalty  and support them either way. Let us lead the way by the chanting from start to finish. Let us make every game be a " DERBY" whoever  we  are playing.!!!!

I would like to see the whole stadium BOUNCING as the south stand faithfuls  do. Well done you lot an asset to the  club.

COYR

5 hours ago, SusieB said:

The atmosphere  was fab as always at this game.  I agree the team need to give us something  to cheer about but, let's  show our loyalty  and support them either way. Let us lead the way by the chanting from start to finish. Let us make every game be a " DERBY" whoever  we  are playing.!!!!

I would like to see the whole stadium BOUNCING as the south stand faithfuls  do. Well done you lot an asset to the  club.

COYR

We all support the club what ever stand we are in 

5 hours ago, SusieB said:

I would like to see the whole stadium BOUNCING as the south stand faithfuls  do. 

I wouldn't want to risk spilling my coffee or bump into the chap beside me.

20 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Also if the whole stadium is bouncing and singing how will the players hear me boo?! That’s a bit selfish to be honest.

On the electronic advertising boards it said bounce on Sunday  when we were singing that song. Maybe if we both boo it will say boo on the boards instead? Then those dam players will know!!!!!

21 hours ago, SusieB said:

id like to see a change to the lyrics of  "if you dont bouncy bounce", it makes more sense, is more family/chidren friendly.

and it doesnt sound as much like we are chav scum simpletons whose only adjective in our vocubulary is the F word to describe everything!!!

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

id like to see a change to the lyrics of  "if you dont bouncy bounce", it makes more sense, is more family/chidren friendly.

and it doesnt sound as much like we are chav scum simpletons whose only adjective in our vocubulary is the F word to describe everything!!!

Someone on here a while ago said he told his kids it was 'if you don't sing and bounce....' and I have sung that ever since! I just don't like swearing - as you say it suggests a very limited vocabulary. 

On 16/10/2017 at 18:52, SusieB said:

COYR

Yea, it's the bloody north standers that let us down

22 hours ago, jagerbob said:

20 hours ago, angieram said:

Someone on here a while ago said he told his kids it was 'if you don't sing and bounce....' and I have sung that ever since! I just don't like swearing - as you say it suggests a very limited vocabulary. 

Seen someone post that they sing "if you don't jump and bounce..."

On 18/10/2017 at 14:55, cannable said:

Meh. A couple of times last season it was absolutely dead at kick off. Literally just people chatting, no effort at all.

If they want atmosphere then kill the PA. If your listening Mel. I don't remember a loud PA at the BBG and the atmosphere was mostly great. Lots of banter and jokers in the popside in them days! 

On 17/10/2017 at 16:01, jagerbob said:

Well said.

Thuggery is learned behaviour. The word s**t is also used in some form in about 80% of our chants. 

The concourse toilets are testimony to the problems many have with their digestive system but we don't need that brought out in song.

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

If they want atmosphere then kill the PA. If your listening Mel. I don't remember a loud PA at the BBG and the atmosphere was mostly great. Lots of banter and jokers in the popside in them days! 

We've tried that. It doesn't work. Just leaves silence up until kick off. 

Archived