Mel seems confident.

Raminphilippines

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2017 at 11:10, Raminphilippines said:

Anyone that purchases their 2017/18 Season Ticket no later than Saturday 30th September 2017, and renews their Season Ticket during the first period of sale for 2018/19 in early 2018, will receive their money back should the Rams be promoted to the Premier League this season.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/09/mel-morris-provides-season-ticket-holder-commitment

Wonder if he feels his money is safe. 

Any reason MM should  start being rational all of a sudden ?

On 28/09/2017 at 08:02, Saul Pimpson said:

^ Proper supporter.

Come off it. Looks like you've been spoiling for a 'told you so' since 4-45. 

Anyone who's dared questioned this season and / or Gary isn't necessarily wrong. 

I'm enjoying the night but ain't convinced yet. 

Ive been more mindful of other fan's on the forum recently so kept my powder dry but nothing has been proved either way.

We've just done a Reading on Boro. We know how that feels eh. The league is a funny thing and nowt to be gained from one-up-man-ship from any of us, regardless of affiliation to Gary.

Enjoy the result / weekend and 'see' you all on Tuesdsy night my fellow Rams.

cheers.

33 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Come off it. Looks like you've been spoiling for a 'told you so' since 4-45. 

Anyone who's dared questioned this season and / or Gary isn't necessarily wrong. 

I'm enjoying the night but ain't convinced yet. 

Ive been more mindful of other fan's on the forum recently so kept my powder dry but nothing has been proved either way.

We've just done a Reading on Boro. We know how that feels eh. The league is a funny thing and nowt to be gained from one-up-man-ship from any of us, regardless of affiliation to Gary.

Enjoy the result / weekend and 'see' you all on Tuesdsy night my fellow Rams.

cheers.

That post you quoted is 2 months old :huh:

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I’m sure if we win Tuesday there’ll be a small bead of sweat on his forehead.

But I’m sure he’d rather pay out than not, because we’ll be in the Prem.

What he will lose on his season ticket promise will be a drop in the ocean if we get promoted. 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I’m sure if we win Tuesday there’ll be a small bead of sweat on his forehead.

But I’m sure he’d rather pay out than not, because we’ll be in the Prem.

He'll have a bit more pocket money if we're in the prem.

Unless Someone left a load of "treble your money" clauses lying around in player contracts :lol:

On 9/1/2017 at 15:16, TroyDyer said:

He might be charitable, but he ain't stupid. We ain't going up so it's hardly worth the gesture. It's like those "If Arsenal sign Mbappe, I will give everyone that RTs this £50" tweets. It's b******* because it ain't going to happen. It's about getting RTs. This is about getting STs renewed. And that's fine. It's a business, and the club needs ST money to survive. I just don't subscribe to the Saint Mel love in. 

Sad Sad Sad Sad dont you realise just how much money will come into the club when we get promotion it will make the season ticket money seem like small change But if you remain unconvinced then contact the club and tell them you wish to opt out of the offer Well that is if you are a season ticket holder?????????????????????

Archived