January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Find it very odd that Oxford United are trying (and have nearly succeeded) to do a deal for Cameron Brannagan from Liverpool. But that deal isn't yet done. We should definitely consider hijacking it. The lad had a contract dispute with Liverpool and I think that might have led to him falling out of favour and needing a move.

Just like our Will, claimed significant interest from Real Madrid and Barca: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-sensation-cameron-brannagan-wanted-8154805

Agree, I like this guy and would be a great prospect.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/01/2018 at 09:54, MK-Ram said:

Sorry? Did I just read that right? Lee Camp?

I'd rather stick a 13 year old from the local park in goal...:lol:

In fairness last time I saw him was for Rotherham and that day he would have stopped a tank. No idea where he even plays now.

Not convinced throwing Mitchell in will get us far so my sentiment remains the same, a well travelled, experienced keeper who would hopefully just bench warm a few months, but if needed could be a calm presence behind a decent and settled defence.

53 minutes ago, Rample said:

In fairness last time I saw him was for Rotherham and that day he would have stopped a tank. No idea where he even plays now.

Not convinced throwing Mitchell in will get us far so my sentiment remains the same, a well travelled, experienced keeper who would hopefully just bench warm a few months, but if needed could be a calm presence behind a decent and settled defence.

100% this. Young Mitchell has not shown anywhere near enough for me to be confident with him standing in for Scott. We need an experienced reserve keeper for the run in.

1 hour ago, Rample said:

We had one in weale didn't we?! 

5 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

We had one in weale didn't we?! 

I prefered to think of him as a keeper more to improve our strikers confidence than anything - pulling the occasional Rammy in training and letting soft shots in so Vydra and Wilson though they were world beaters. It's really paying off now.

Anyway I was thinking more of a Speroni type.

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Braannagan going to Oxford it seems. Another young gem missed out on

Have you seen much of him? Hard to believe he is all that if the whole of the championship and top half of League One weren't that interested. I just think he's a 21 year old that people think must be good because he was at Liverpool. 

39 minutes ago, Topram said:

He said he reported it about 2 months ago and he's just remembered 

Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it 

4 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it Find it 

I haven't got a clue :lol: he links us with enough people 

10 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Id like ys to be back in for Lookman from Everton, just the type of player we need

Lookman?   Cant see it

Archived