January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

On 02/01/2018 at 04:09, Cockney Jimmy said:

He is not in Arsenal’s long term plans 

he has not been offered a contract and they would prefer to offload him.

I believe he will be available for 8 million 

but that’s after a loan move to us 

Reason ? He’s injury prone.

worth a gamble in my book 

Wilshere's scored tonight in an intense premiership game against Chelsea live on sky, forming a nice understanding with Mesut Ozil and heading into the world cup squad.

Hope he's left enough in the tank for Birmingham next Saturday. Gary'll want him tracking back like everyone else you know.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Wilshere's scored tonight in an intense premiership game against Chelsea live on sky, forming a nice understanding with Mesut Ozil and heading into the world cup squad.

Hope he's left enough in the tank for Birmingham next Saturday. Gary'll want him tracking back like everyone else you know.

Haha we will see 

14 minutes ago, Gee'd Up said:

Bye bye to Olsson, Pierce, Anya, Benty, Hansen. 

Let's get an up and coming top striker from Germany/Italy like Niclas Fullkrug or Emre Mor on loan. The lads Wolves brought in were top players. Let's have some of that.

emre mor? i know this is a suggestion thread, but... celta vigo (£11m) or derby? i mean i know he's young, and only started 10 this season, but still...

Sako has 6months left on contract.. plus a whole host of prem players..  maybe look at them

If young is key. Suggestion time of Jadon Sancho? ex man city youngster moved to dortmund, young, cheap, quick, only had one game this season, might be time to get a loan..

or maybe someone like bittencourt if you insist on going to germany?

if if we really felt cheeky, just do what wolves did, hire someones agent as a "club agent" and sign aload of his players

17 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

emre mor? i know this is a suggestion thread, but... celta vigo (£11m) or derby? i mean i know he's young, and only started 10 this season, but still...

Sako has 6months left on contract.. plus a whole host of prem players..  maybe look at them

If young is key. Suggestion time of Jadon Sancho? ex man city youngster moved to dortmund, young, cheap, quick, only had one game this season, might be time to get a loan..

or maybe someone like bittencourt if you insist on going to germany?

if if we really felt cheeky, just do what wolves did, hire someones agent as a "club agent" and sign aload of his players

We have a real shot at Premier League it could be that one special player that makes the difference with Boro chucking 14 mil for Assombaonga and all the money Villa and Wolves have thrown about now is the time to invest in some difference making quality - someone of the quality of Stimac but on the wing or yo front who can terrorize fullbacks 

I'll go out on a limb and say none of the players we've been linked with so far in Transfer Rumours will actually end up at Pride Park.

Well there was posts on this forum that Anya to Rangers was a done deal over the last couple of months prior to the window opening.

Now the 5th January, yet to see anything materialise on that done deal.

Another week or two and the rumour mill will really start to get going.

1 hour ago, David said:

Well there was posts on this forum that Anya to Rangers was a done deal over the last couple of months prior to the window opening.

Now the 5th January, yet to see anything materialise on that done deal.

Another week or two and the rumour mill will really start to get going.

Could Rangers afford him? Would he be willing to drop to that level???

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Could Rangers afford him? Would he be willing to drop to that level???

Which was exactly the same as my thought process when I saw those posts.

The dropping down to that level could be a goer though, born in Glasgow, chance to see out his career in his hometown and be better located for internationals. Would imagine guaranteed game time as well.

Struggle to see how they could afford him though.

Archived