Deadline day party

Boycie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest, it all depends a) if there are any strong rumours involving us around 9pm, and b) more importantly which presenter Sky picks for that time slot... Some are easy enough on the eye to make the repetitive bits bearable, but if I hear abour Sanchez every 5 minutes for the next 14 hours I'm not looking at Claire Tomlinson's arseface too.

1 hour ago, Seth's left foot said:

I always watch it... I'll put the kettle on or go to the toilet when they link to West Brom :D

Jim White is quality on deadline day.

The guy is a complete tool and sums up why football is such a circus these days!

Guess he's only doing his job though.

1 hour ago, JG400 said:

Yep will be warming up Sky TV when I get in , looking out for the Sky Camera at Birminghams Ground now Harry is back in the driving seat

Yes he's just pinched Jota for £6million I'm sure he just signs every player we put on this foum

Remember GR's quote before we sold Ince:

"The manager says he hopes Ince is still a Derby player this coming season but adds that if he were to leave then the club would look at a "very, very high quality replacement"

Is this referring to Lawrence? Or will we sign someone today?! I'll bring the helium balloons.

Archived