3. 3. Were you

• At match live
    • At home listening
    • At home watching
    • Checking score regularly
    • Reading this forum to check score
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/17 at 14:00

Just a thought, in the rate our last performance poll could we have a no vote option. I didn't see anything of the last game apart from the brief highlights. It does seem to me a little "unfair" to give a score based on 5 minutes of highlights plus what you've read on here. It's a bit like taking an exam and being marked on a couple of questions plus what your classmates think of you. Imagine if your loudest classmate was toddy!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2017 at 10:54, Tamworthram said:

Is there any chance that the voting format/options could be amended to either allow us to predict the next game but either not rate the previous game or add another option "n/a"? 

The additional question "were you..." illustrates the problem that a good number of us are forced to rate the performance even though we didn't watch the game. Far be it for any Rams fans to share an opinion without having any first hand knowledge or experience. 

Noted

On 8/23/2017 at 11:53, ronnieronalde said:

Hope you smash them all over the park.

0-3 

Lawrence FGS.

(ps, maybe the voting thing could be changed so that you don't have to vote in all three sections, I didn't go the game, or listen to it but I still had to rate it to be able to vote for the win in this one)

Noted , (even tho you love us no more):(

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

Just a thought, in the rate our last performance poll could we have a no vote option. I didn't see anything of the last game apart from the brief highlights. It does seem to me a little "unfair" to give a score based on 5 minutes of highlights plus what you've read on here. It's a bit like taking an exam and being marked on a couple of questions plus what your classmates think of you. Imagine if your loudest classmate was toddy!

in response to these quotes , it's only me setting up these here polls and league tables , they are done light heartedly , for fun.

I will take on board these comments and act accordingly in the next match , thanks for your input guys :D

Archived