Should Sam Rush be reinstated?

Budgie895

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be Sam Rush of £25m on Johnson, Butterfield, Vydra & Anya fame? If that's what getting transfers over the line means, then give me the regime ANY day of the week.

No offence intended to those players but I don't think that's good value.

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I am sure Budgie will continue to succeed!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, eddie said:

Stick to eating millet and pecking your reflection, budgie.

Come on Lads! Thats really really poor, I do hope your not just posting just to improve on your count

There's a few over the last few years we wish we hadn't got over the line,,,

that said I think you are all being a bit harsh on budgie ,,, it's clear the lad is just desperate for a winger

Sith Happens
Just now, Budgie895 said:

Please expand! I seem to remember fans drooling over the thought of Butterfield signing, but My memorys not so good! Vydra, Blackman and Anya just happened if I recall?

Obviously not - considering he was sacked on the grounds of 'on the grounds of gross misconduct and breach of fiduciary duty', i cant see a reinstatment anytime soon.

12 minutes ago, Budgie895 said:

Whats facepalm? Soz for being thick

Hold your mouse over the heart symbol (bottom right of someone's post) and there are options for you to react to the post - facepalm means you think it's a daft post (at least that's the polite version)

24 minutes ago, Budgie895 said:

Please expand! I seem to remember fans drooling over the thought of Butterfield signing, but My memorys not so good! Vydra, Blackman and Anya just happened if I recall?

You are Sam Rush's barrister who's doing research for his case.

and I claim my £5 plus vat.

oh, and it's cost you £50 for me to reply to your post.

50 minutes ago, Budgie895 said:

Come on Lads! Thats really really poor, I do hope your not just posting just to improve on your count

Don't get yourself in a flap.

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

To change this bizarre topic, what's the latest on the legal case here? Did Rush start the legal proceedings for unfair dismissal?

Good question. It's gone very quiet on that front. Hopefully it fizzles out. We could do without the distraction to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Budgie895 said:

Would We be failing on our Transfer targets if We still had Sam Rush on board?

I give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that your comment is made in the context of the club owners apparent, occasional erratic decision making. 

Archived