v Macclesfield Town Match Thread

Day

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maccfield stwards should be ashamed of them selfs one hit a derby fan because he was asking to open the gate as people wanted a drink or disabled fans able to stand wanted use stands toliets as terrice toliets were not working.

Roadrider coach two broke down and did get in to the game 3:20pm

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Maccfield stwards should be ashamed of them selfs one hit a derby fan because he was asking to open the gate as people wanted a drink or disabled fans able to stand wanted use stands toliets as terrice toliets were not working.

When I see stories like this I always find it hard to believe it was "just" that.

Please could you open the gate as I would like to get a drink and Barry here needs the toilet.

*Punch*

What was that for?....

He did nrothing wrong just asked to open the gate simple enough requst but after that it was really kicking off. All they had to do was open the gate. Even i spoke to the stward and said look mate just open the gate and let us in easy. No probleams caused. You would not think cause all protesting force there hands.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Surely something more must have happened? They must have said something otherwise the steward wouldn't think to do that

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He did nrothing wrong just asked to open the gate simple enough requst but after that it was really kicking off. All they had to do was open the gate. Even i spoke to the stward and said look mate just open the gate and let us in easy. No probleams caused. You would not think cause all protesting force there hands.

What was his reason for not opening the gate?

Was it open at all during the day?

Not suprised to see Bennett and Elsnik as a best players on the pitch today. It seems like our squad has trained hard lately, yesterday too, so it's inevitable that youngster are more capable to play at the high level next day.

That said, Baird surely showed how to pass the ball. Pleasure to watch him play, shirt is his to lose.

Archived