Free Travel

Carnero

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, David said:

The timing of this is to bury the news we're selling Tom Ince, failing FFP heading for an embargo and Rowett is to be sacked by Xmas.

Trying to work out if your being serious or not. Quite possible really, a part from maybe the FFP embargo bit after selling Ince and Hughes.

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Trying to work out if your being serious or not. Quite possible really, a part from maybe the FFP embargo bit after selling Ince and Hughes.

Kinda sad isn't it? 

Can assure you my tongue is within my cheek, although all have been pulled from comments I have seen online 

If anyone has Roadrider tickets to Macclesfield and isn't using them can they let the club know. I was driving up to the match but am now going alone so thought I would take the coach, unfortunately two coaches going and both sold out at the minute.

As the tickets were free, people might not think to cancel them if they aren't using them, so I thought I'd ask just in case.

I suppose this applies to other matches too, as Northampton also sold out (well, except for one ticket, but there are two of us going there.)

I thinking a bit unfair on those fans who live in the Lincoln/North Hykeham area. Perhaps Mel could lay on a cab, maybe throw in a few beers and sandwiches for the journey, and maybe make a few calls to the affected fan's bosses to arrange a bit of paid leave.

Quick update on the free travel from Mel this evening.

Hi David,

I hope you are well?

I noticed @angieram was having trouble getting space on the free roadrider coach for Macclesfield. As we promised, additional coach(es) will be laid on to accommodate demand registered up to 72 hours before the game (reasonable cut off).

We are also considering the practicalities of offering @jagerbob help with his issue arising out of  the ambiguity of the phrase "domestic preseason fixtures" if our supporters live in Germany as he now does. We will let you know what we come up with. ;-)

Best regards,

Mel

4 minutes ago, David said:

Quick update on the free travel from Mel this evening.

Can you tell Mel to save his money on the extra coach and put it towards Jota's little toe nail?

(You can all thank me for that when he signs, you're welcome)

Archived