Free Travel

Carnero

Oops! They told me in the ticket office that they weren't running a waiting list but said that I could ring back on Friday and see if anyone had returned tickets . I will ring tomorrow in case there's been a change of plan.

Thank you for your efforts, feel a bit silly now. I do have a car but wanted to go with others as travelling alone. 

:)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, angieram said:

Oops! They told me in the ticket office that they weren't running a waiting list but said that I could ring back on Friday and see if anyone had returned tickets . I will ring tomorrow in case there's been a change of plan.

Thank you for your efforts, feel a bit silly now. I do have a car but wanted to go with others as travelling alone. 

Might just be a coach with only you on it at this rate! Lol

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think Mel's just cyber butt kicked some ass in the ticket office.

32 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Is there any bus tickets for Northampton,does anyone know please?

Yesterday they said only 1 ticket left but it sounds from the above that could change if people ask. I will ask today when I order my Macclesfield ticket and let you know. 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Yesterday they said only 1 ticket left but it sounds from the above that could change if people ask. I will ask today when I order my Macclesfield ticket and let you know. 

Sorted,got bus tickets.

Uncle Mel must have stepped in?.

4 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Sorted,got bus tickets.

Good to hear that you've managed to get it sorted. Enjoy?

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Sorted,got bus tickets.

Sorry, I did ask but hadn't had time to post yet. 

It's great isn't it? Thanks to Mel and David for keeping us so well informed. 

Archived