Marcus Maddison - Signed new 3 year deal at Peterborough

Arsene Titman

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have purchased Anya Blackman camara Mc Allister wieman  Lawrence to name a few but the point I was making was that we are not very good at it! In terms of getting good ones! 

Aye, yet to see about Lawrence n MacAllister. I guess Camara was a gamble that didn't pay off but the other two - Blackman and Anya - were just terrible business as you say. Looks like Maddison would be cheaper than those two and is younger so, here's hoping. 

In all honestly didnt think the Anya transfer was a bad idea, can cover so many positions, but 4 million was ridiculous and clearly Rowett doesn't rate him. His best position is probably wing back in a 3-5-2/5-3-3, which we have never played. Didnt make much sense looking back

2 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

SDSR said yesterday that there is nothing at all in this so I expect he is correct and this is just sky latching into twitter 

Judging from their chairmans tweet earlier we will find out by 4pm how much truth is in all of this

39 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have purchased Anya Blackman camara Mc Allister wieman  Lawrence to name a few but the point I was making was that we are not very good at it! In terms of getting good ones! 

So Lawrence is written off already? Time to listen to a bit of Metallica now. Disposable Heroes ought to do it.

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Looking at his replies there may be weight to this, he has been asked about Bristol rovers bidding which he has rubbished, but Derby fans asking have been ignored.

Guess we have to wait and see

Thought you said yesterday there was nothing in it? 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

That's what I got told a few weeks back, doesn't mean I'm right 

Was merely clarifying not going on the #itk witch hunt that occasionally goes on on here. I'm therefore wondering whether it was kept quiet prior to now and this is released by Pboro to push up the price. Or GR is using Twitter rumours to create his transfer target list

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm guessing yesterday there wasn't.

A bit like yesterday was Wednesday, but today it isn't.

Yesterday it was raining, but today it isn't....and so on and so fourth.

I was trying to clarify whether it's new interest or under wraps long standing interest. 

Archived