The Sun

1of4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will admit to complaining about the heat, but that is because i was indoors, and ironing a week's worth of work clothes then a week's worth of holiday clothes, and then another week's worth of work clothes cos I realised that the last thing I will want to do when I get back off holiday is iron!

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I will admit to complaining about the heat, but that is because i was indoors, and ironing a week's worth of work clothes then a week's worth of holiday clothes, and then another week's worth of work clothes cos I realised that the last thing I will want to do when I get back off holiday is iron!

Your going on holiday with your mum.

Couldn't you have packed the second weeks work clothes, and get your mum to iron them while away?

Chance to slip into Malia talent spotting, if nothing else.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Well you will be pressed for time.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Come on  be honest who as already complained about the weather, saying it to hot and we could do with a spot of rain. 

No complaints here pal. Obviously if Jezzerbell had won the election it would be grey and cold.

I'm a Sun lover and believe it or not that isn't the News Paper.

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Your going on holiday with your mum.

Couldn't you have packed the second weeks work clothes, and get your mum to iron them while away?

Chance to slip into Malia talent spotting, if nothing else.

I treated her to a new iron at Christmas, and this holiday, and when I asked if she wanted to help do some ironing, she, in a way reminiscent of Brian Clough on Soccer Saturday, told me to "Piss-off" 

56 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I treated her to a new iron at Christmas, and this holiday, and when I asked if she wanted to help do some ironing, she, in a way reminiscent of Brian Clough on Soccer Saturday, told me to "Piss-off" 

That's what she told me also..

You need rain?  No problem, we have a real downpour going on here.  i don't do this often but just for you lovely Rams i will conjure a bit of the ole family magic on it and send it right over.  i know you won't mind if i borrow your sunshine for oh i don't know, say a week.  Deal?  Deal and done.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I never realised you were a woman. The female ranks of the forum grow stronger by the day. 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

some have pointed out my breasts and my moaning previously, but physically, I'm all man!

My father's day gift was a valedictory from Hants jnr that....his mates thought I was quite a lad. ......and that apart from " a gut,  a big pair of tits and a chin", I didn't look like I'd put much weight on :lol:

51 minutes ago, ramit said:

You need rain?  No problem, we have a real downpour going on here.  i don't do this often but just for you lovely Rams i will conjure a bit of the ole family magic on it and send it right over.  i know you won't mind if i borrow your sunshine for oh i don't know, say a week.  Deal?  Deal and done.

We didn't appreciate the ash cloud you sent the other year by the way.

32 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We didn't appreciate the ash cloud you sent the other year by the way.

If it makes you feel any better, it was much worse here, we had to seal ourselves in for days at a time.  We just live here, but this land is alive, it behaves like a living creature and sometimes it gets angry, real angry.  We even celebrate it on our Independence day June 17 in the form of the Fjallkona (Mountain Woman) who makes a speech of how the year went and how pleased or displeased the land is, sometimes issuing dire warnings.  i think perhaps you can lay the blame for that ash cloud on Gordon Brown and his pet Darling, when they put us on the terrorist list.  It's not exactly our doing, it's just big mama taking care of her flock. 

250px-Arnason-front.jpg

5 hours ago, ramit said:

If it makes you feel any better, it was much worse here, we had to seal ourselves in for days at a time.  We just live here, but this land is alive, it behaves like a living creature and sometimes it gets angry, real angry.  We even celebrate it on our Independence day June 17 in the form of the Fjallkona (Mountain Woman) who makes a speech of how the year went and how pleased or displeased the land is, sometimes issuing dire warnings.  i think perhaps you can lay the blame for that ash cloud on Gordon Brown and his pet Darling, when they put us on the terrorist list.  It's not exactly our doing, it's just big mama taking care of her flock. 

250px-Arnason-front.jpg

New Labour, new phobias. 

What had you done to be so naughty? 

11 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Manna from heaven for our little ice cream business. 

In danger of making a profit.  Maybe. As long as it doesn't pour down all through the school hols :thumbsup:

Do you do sorbet's? Always after a good sorbet, please PM me a weblink if poss.

Just now, McRamFan said:

Do you do sorbet's? Always after a good sorbet, please PM me a weblink if poss.

Ohhhh yes indeedy. Doing a range of gin and tonic ones at present using locally distilled gins. But usually have 2 or 3 in a cabinet of 16. This is our business website. .....

http://www.sundaeschild.com

Featuring hants jnr and his little friend Jessica. :thumbsup:

Archived