The Sun

1of4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

some of us need to leave the house to work and as such, a onesie just won't do.

I leave the house occasionally, take a t shirt off the hanger and stick it on. Missus is a manager at Next, never seen her use an iron once either

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

New Labour, new phobias. 

What had you done to be so naughty? 

Some deplorable amoral creatures calling themselves bankers doing what greedy beasts do, stealing.  We told Darling, the land wouldn't like it, that punishing us is her exclusive right, but he just farted in our general direction.  The land farted back is all.

24 minutes ago, ramit said:

Some deplorable amoral creatures calling themselves bankers doing what greedy beasts do, stealing.  We told Darling, the land wouldn't like it, that punishing us is her exclusive right, but he just farted in our general direction.  The land farted back is all.

you had the last laugh - you're all still smiling. Where's Darling?

I found some Island Krone from 2008. Hants Jnr is visiting on a geography trip later this year. Can I give them to him to spend. He won't be rounded up as an evil banker will he?

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

you had the last laugh - you're all still smiling. Where's Darling?

I found some Island Krone from 2008. Hants Jnr is visiting on a geography trip later this year. Can I give them to him to spend. He won't be rounded up as an evil banker will he?

Tourism was the greatest factor in our economic turnaround.  We know who our saviors are and we treat accordingly, Hants Jnr will have a very nice time i am sure.  Sure those 08 króna are still accepted, but he will need plenty of them, it's gotten expensive here again.

1 hour ago, ramit said:

Tourism was the greatest factor in our economic turnaround.  We know who our saviors are and we treat accordingly, Hants Jnr will have a very nice time i am sure.  Sure those 08 króna are still accepted, but he will need plenty of them, it's gotten expensive here again.

Thankfully he's only 15 so the delights of Bellys Bar will be denied him. Should stretch his funds slightly :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Thankfully he's only 15 so the delights of Bellys Bar will be denied him. Should stretch his funds slightly :thumbsup:

If my wife and i can be of any assistance to him when here, just let me know

Archived