bad booze

dog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My garage fridge freezes milk. But it doesn't freeze lager... not quite. So the lager i drink at home is so cold that it's just on the cusp of being frozen. It's perfect.

A lager from anywhere else is just not good enough anymore.

35 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

My garage fridge freezes milk. But it doesn't freeze lager... not quite. So the lager i drink at home is so cold that it's just on the cusp of being frozen. It's perfect.

A lager from anywhere else is just not good enough anymore.

Frosted glass too?

58 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Whisky. I've tried to like it but it's just plain nasty

Whisky and Ginger ale, get the blend right, about 1/4 whisky to 3/4 ginger in a tall glass with ice.

Whisky on its own is only nice if its about £50 a bottle!

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

All the lads at work are into this single malt whiskey stuff ! I thought I'd give it a try , drink in neat they said it enhances the flavour ! Let's just say that's not a flavour I ever want to enhance again , bloody foul ! 

But they are all different.....depends which single malt you had.

Lager. 

I usually drink Pedigree, or cider, or red wine, or gin, but sometimes, on a really hot afternoon, I can be tempted by some posh lager or other. 

Recently made the mistake of having one in the garden of a hotel, where they bring you another as soon as you've finished. I'd had seven before I realised what was happening. 

Next day I felt like I'd swallowed a chemistry set and a bag of chisels. Not a classic hangover as such, just a bodily malaise and a distasteful sense of foreboding.

Prefer Pedihead any day of the week. 

PistoldPete2
56 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Lager. 

I usually drink Pedigree, or cider, or red wine, or gin, but sometimes, on a really hot afternoon, I can be tempted by some posh lager or other. 

Recently made the mistake of having one in the garden of a hotel, where they bring you another as soon as you've finished. I'd had seven before I realised what was happening. 

Next day I felt like I'd swallowed a chemistry set and a bag of chisels. Not a classic hangover as such, just a bodily malaise and a distasteful sense of foreboding.

Prefer Pedihead any day of the week. 

Yes, lager is not for me, but it's hard to avoid. Some people call it beer, which is just wrong. Pedigree is my favourite too, altho I like to try some of the guest beers as well. 

Archived