Re write history, Labour stylie.

Boycie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony B-liar decided that the Middle East and Afghanistan were nowt t' do wi' us, and that it would probably be best all round if we just let 'em gerron wi' slaughtering each other.

He also came to the conclusion that an open door immigration policy would be a really crap idea.

9 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

Tony B-liar decided that the Middle East and Afghanistan were nowt t' do wi' us, and that it would probably be best all round if we just let 'em gerron wi' slaughtering each other.

He also came to the conclusion that an open door immigration policy would be a really crap idea.

This would have saved the world.

Someone on our negotiating team for Brexit realises that we buy more from Europe than they buy from us. That the EU ackonowledge this and then both sides reach the conclusion that it would be a good idea if everyone stopped posturing for their own various individual supporting groups and just made a decent friends arrangement on reasonable terms for everyone. No one needs to "win" this deal .. It just has to be fair, reasonable and sensible. 

6 hours ago, jono said:

Someone on our negotiating team for Brexit realises that we buy more from Europe than they buy from us. That the EU ackonowledge this and then both sides reach the conclusion that it would be a good idea if everyone stopped posturing for their own various individual supporting groups and just made a decent friends arrangement on reasonable terms for everyone. No one needs to "win" this deal .. It just has to be fair, reasonable and sensible. 

Jackanory or what? ?

I didn't go to some crappy midweek match at the Baseball Ground but went to the school disco instead and met my girlfriend who didn't dump me because I put her in front of Derby County. We kissed and held each other and she most certainly didn't run off with my mate who didn't console her because I was there for her.

Oh what a disaster she had the biggest tits in our year too. 

9 hours ago, philmycock said:

With this thread in mind, I implore everyone to watch this amazing film...

IMG_0449.JPG

I'm confused.

Is it really good and relevant to the thread title, or is it shi-ite but you want us to think it's good?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Jackanory or what? ?

Honest Boycie .. I really do think like this. I doesn't do me much good. I really do despise unnecessary conflict over common sense issues. .. I get it that we all come from different places and have a different angle to life, but when it gets down to it we all need to play together. I'm not quite mad as I know that the top and bottom 5% of us are just plain 'orrible' .. But as for the rest of us well let's not feed the bad guys. 

1 hour ago, jono said:

Honest Boycie .. I really do think like this. I doesn't do me much good. I really do despise unnecessary conflict over common sense issues. .. I get it that we all come from different places and have a different angle to life, but when it gets down to it we all need to play together. I'm not quite mad as I know that the top and bottom 5% of us are just plain 'orrible' .. But as for the rest of us well let's not feed the bad guys. 

Shurrup you girl.......:lol:

Archived