Latest Updates

10 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Chris Martin? Started pre season earlier than required? Extra training?

Bah...still a lazy tw.t😀

Hopefully his attitude towards being back with our club will shut up a few doubters.

Dependant on incomings ,especially if Ince leaves, a lot is gonna be placed on his shoulders.

Top player.

This is why I can't understand why some fans have the idea that he's lazy, if he was that lazy he wouldn't turn up for pre season early. Could tell in his interview he was happy to be back, as we saw last season we missed him massively 

25 minutes ago, rynny said:

As @Kyle guest says, he wasn't due in until Sunday when they travel to Tenerife. Each season he has been here, bar his first full season, he has been in earlier than he needs to be.

Thanks,I was worried the club were discriminating against fat people:p.

10 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Again, just my understanding. McClarens agent does look a lot like Rush. Is it possible you missaw (is that the right word)? Why would they meet in a pub, when Morris has a lot of offices in the city where they could meet? 

Rush lives here , he drives up Hazelwood road twice a day. There`s no mistaking his "suave" some say smug persona, bald pallet. and Boy George facial hair. Its also not often we get a whiff of a dutch accent in Duffield

Perhaps he was staying in Sams gaff..its big enough, perhaps McClaren still had a flat at the old firestation.and was still using it.  Dunno why but it was those two plus another guy.

10 hours ago, RamBamFan said:

Interesting that if Keogh does go tomorrow (Friday), then it will on the last day of the FFP year...

Good spot!

Although I'm sure we would be fine with the Hendrick and Hughes fees for that year.

Maybe he will be announced Saturday so it falls in to the following year! 

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Good spot!

Although I'm sure we would be fine with the Hendrick and Hughes fees for that year.

I think Ince is making way instead of Keogh now...

I find it difficult to sum up Keogh sometimes. Great drive and passion, can pick a tackle and always seems to get that extra yard to put a block in. Can lead the team from the back and drive forward over the halfway line to get the team going. But... He is a player that obviously has had to work very hard at his trade, he is far from a natural CB. He has this air of panic about him...maybe a sense of nerves at times. He is prone to the wrong decision, which has been mentioned, somewhat unwarranted at times.

I want my CB's to be dominate in both boxes. We haven't had that for years (shhh but Shotton did put himself about a bit). So with that in mind i wouldn't mind a change..... But not for the sake of change just to try and make a difference.

31 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Good spot!

Wisdom too?

10 hours ago, RamBamFan said:

Interesting that if Keogh does go tomorrow (Friday), then it will on the last day of the FFP year...

Nice theory but aren't we only in year 2 of the 3 year rolling losses that FFP is now operating on? @ramblur?