We are going up

archied

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, G-Ram said:

We have the best manager in the division & best team when firing on all cylinders 

Based on what exactly?

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 06:30, archied said:

Yep , remember you heard it here first .

the dust has settled from last year and the frustration of the last couple of years which has made me think at times that we should sell the lot of them is being re examined and when you go back over our performances when we are at it ,by god we are a bloody good team at our best ? We have some very decent players ,, we have really suffered from not being well drilled and organised and that has started from the top in terms of the scattergun approach to recruitment and filtered down through the whole club.

our squad needs trimming down to a tighter unit with the squad players being closer to breaking into first team rather than kicking their heels with no real focus , we lost our way and for me rowett seems the right man to get this group re focused ,organised and fighting for each other ,

stangely enough I no longer feel it will need wholesale changes in playing staff but rather a few key additions ,, Hanley is one we should really try to get in ,, he has that nasty side /bite that we lacked and played alongside keough would be a rock with a fit George Thorne on the field in front of them , cover for Thorne is vital too ,

im getting excited to see what rowett can do from a very different starting point than that the one he had at Birmingham ,

i believe we are going up this year ,,, am I crazy?

Quite possibly!

22 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Yet we spanked Hull without Thorne anyway.. Thorne had nothing to do with it. We were pants at home and the crowd never got going. Away was different, fantastic atmosphere.. 

Scored two quickly but never threatened the third. Went into our shells and Hull were confortable for the rest of the match. Wassall decided to make a tactical change on 89 and a half minutes, to bring Camara on and give him 30 seconds to win us promotion. And perhaps the ref should have given him a penalty.

But the away leg exposed our issues and shortcomings as much as the home leg, albeit in a different way.

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:54, Strange yearnings said:

Elevator Eddie? Have you turned American?

Yeehar.

On 1 June 2017 at 06:30, archied said:

the dust has settled from last year and the frustration of the last couple of years which has made me think at times that we should sell the lot of them is being re examined and when you go back over our performances when we are at it ,by god we are a bloody good team at our best ? We have some very decent players ,, we have really suffered from not being well drilled and organised and that has started from the top in terms of the scattergun approach to recruitment and filtered down through the whole club.

our squad needs trimming down to a tighter unit with the squad players being closer to breaking into first team rather than kicking their heels with no real focus , we lost our way and for me rowett seems the right man to get this group re focused ,organised and fighting for each other ,

stangely enough I no longer feel it will need wholesale changes in playing staff but rather a few key additions ,, Hanley is one we should really try to get in ,, he has that nasty side /bite that we lacked and played alongside keough would be a rock with a fit George Thorne on the field in front of them , cover for Thorne is vital too ,

im getting excited to see what rowett can do from a very different starting point than that the one he had at Birmingham ,

I doubt very much we will go up before December 31st, so yes you must be crazy ?

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I doubt very much we will go up before December 31st, so yes you must be crazy ?

Why not? Forest have the title wrapped up by the end of august each year.

21 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Scored two quickly but never threatened the third. Went into our shells and Hull were confortable for the rest of the match. Wassall decided to make a tactical change on 89 and a half minutes, to bring Camara on and give him 30 seconds to win us promotion. And perhaps the ref should have given him a penalty.

But the away leg exposed our issues and shortcomings as much as the home leg, albeit in a different way.

I thought it was more a case of Wieman getting injured, that cost us. He was on fire that night. 

On 02/06/2017 at 08:22, RamNut said:

Based on what exactly?

Based on nothing im just making it up

we'll all get excited over pre-season lose the first 6, sack Rowett, put mclaren back in charge & finish 8th 

On 2017-6-1 at 06:30, archied said:

Fatal

But you have said it now.

Throw a van load of salt over your shoulder, buy a heap of rabbits' feet, touch a lot of wood.

Be nonchalant and look at the results out of the corner of your eye.

Don't believe anything until the 100th minute of game 46.:)

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

I have to wholeheartedly and fundamentally disagree with this comment. I am going East to Sheffield :rolleyes:

Was waiting for East bit for a while. Lol. :)

Archived