Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Why? 

If you actually want to buy the shirt without sponsorship then I think there is a option(maybe request) to do that. I've seen few people got their new clubs shirt without sponsorship so this can be the same for DCFC surely ?

The only time I've seen a shirt without the sponsors logo is when the sponsor's name can't be put on a child's shirt because the sponsor's businesses are betting, alcohol etc., that are inappropriate for a child to wear.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

The only time I've seen a shirt without the sponsors logo is when the sponsor's name can't be put on a child's shirt because the sponsor's businesses are betting, alcohol etc., that are inappropriate for a child to wear.

Another and rare exception to that is when they have multiple sponsors in a season like Notts County this year, when I say rare I mean very rare as it's the first time ever I've seen that.

Think Forest also offered sponsor free shirts at one point as they finalised the sponsor at a later date, Fawaz himself.

59 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Speaking of stripes, DCFC megastore tweeted out a photo of this kit earlier. Would love a modernised version of this with a round neck as a third kit.

IMG_4549.JPG

V neck for me, v necks rule :baby:

6 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Why? 

If you actually want to buy the shirt without sponsorship then I think there is a option(maybe request) to do that. I've seen few people got their new clubs shirt without sponsorship so this can be the same for DCFC surely ?

I am fairly certain this is not possible. It goes against sponsorship agreement.  

I don't mind certain sponsors to be fair but a kit without one always looks better :)

33 minutes ago, Edinburgh ram said:

I reckon will was the front model in all the photos so they've had to delay haha

Waiting for Wisdom to turn up for his medical then Photoshop him over Will.

2 hours ago, 1of4 said:

You literally couldn't find two more physically different people to try to replace one with the other. Some photoshop guru would have his work cut out. 

13 hours ago, 1of4 said:

11 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

You literally couldn't find two more physically different people to try to replace one with the other. Some photoshop guru would have his work cut out. 

IMG_0357.thumb.PNG.fc4900f4dae6833d2418c27e1c7dd613.PNG

Think this would convince everyone:ph34r:.

Archived