Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

22 hours ago, Kernow said:

If it is a pink away kit, I think I'd prefer a Palermo style of pink rather than the hot pink posted earlier in the thread. 

IMG_4548.JPG

Yes! I said that a couple of years ago. Pastel colours ftw!

Then I could have a long sleeved version and pull the sleeves up, with some light blue chinos I'd look like Don Johnson's first football match.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Kit should be launched on 7th July I heard.  ?

This is like the third or fourth time you've posted dates you've "heard." Keep guessing and eventually you'll get it right..

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This is like the third or fourth time you've posted date you've "heard." Keep guessing and eventually you'll get it right..

Or this is actually first time I said It? What if it does launched on 7th July? 

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Or this is actually first time I said It? What if it does launched on 7th July? 

Literally a few pages back you guessed between the 1st and 6th July. Before that you said in the coming week it should be revealed.

If it is released 7th July I'll just presume you read a post from a different user, also a few pages back, stating that the 7th will be the date.

On 2017-6-20 at 20:20, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I think we'll see it as from next week or so. ?

On 2017-6-22 at 19:18, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

1st-6th July. Umbro are actually reveal the kit for Linfield tomorrow so who knows we could be next after them though. 

There you go @Kernow :lol:

Just now, Kernow said:

Literally a few pages back you guessed between the 1st and 6th July. Before that you said in the coming week it should be revealed.

If it is released 7th July I'll just presume you read a post from a different user, also a few pages back, stating that the 7th will be the date.

That was my 'guess' of the date and today I've heard 7th July regarding the kit.  There is difference between guess and heard. ?

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

That was my 'guess' of the date and today I've heard 7th July regarding the kit.  There is difference between guess and heard. ?

Like I said, keep mentioning dates and eventually you'll get it right.

If you've heard from a source within the club/Umbro then fair enough. But my guess is you've seen a tweet from a random Derby fan stating this date, which isn't really much different to relaying some bullshit transfer rumour from a transfer account which have appeared too often on this forum.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Like I said, keep mentioning dates and eventually you'll get it right.

If you've heard from a source within the club/Umbro then fair enough. But my guess is you've seen a tweet from a random Derby fan stating this date, which isn't really much different to relaying some bullshit transfer rumour from a transfer account which have appeared too often on this forum.

Nope. Adios

501ab703-7679-4273-bca7-154bb5dee5be_800

26 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

I'm trying to get my head around a potentially pink kit.

I'd love a blue and white kit similar to the one from about 2004 ish. Always remember Ian Taylor playing in it for some reason. Was a beautiful kit. 

Yeah lovely kit. We wore it at The City Ground, Junior scored in a 1-1

Archived