Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

16 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

The thread was "We're coming after you Wolves." It meant we're coming to the Premier League after you. Only thing is that none of  us are sure what actual year that's gonna be. 

Anyone got that Karl Pilkington Bullsh*t gif to hand?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yeah but you regained it in December according to half of you lot on here :lol:

"We're coming for you Wolves" threads if I remember correctly? 

Yeah threads like that aren't great, but if you take some time to read through it you would see most of us were just trying to keep B4's feet on the ground by telling him it was never going to happen.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Bloody good question. We did concede the title to you guys back in September though.

True, and not sure why FA Cup semis are being held this weekend, everyone knows Forest won the cup in January,

Fair play lads! Get a draw in your next game and I'd suggest you are pretty much there, as you'll pump Barnsley in the last match. They're garbage based on last night's performance. 

Would fancy you against Cardiff in a two leg semi too. You just need to hope they finish in 3rd and not Fulham..

11 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fair play lads! Get a draw in your next game and I'd suggest you are pretty much there, as you'll pump Barnsley in the last match. They're garbage based on last night's performance. 

Would fancy you against Cardiff in a two leg semi too. You just need to hope they finish in 3rd and not Fulham..

We got pumped by Sunderland and Burton so I wouldn't be so sure on the Barnsley game. ? It's unlikely we'll get a point from our next game either because we've got Villa away, but fortunately Millwall have Boro away so it'll be difficult for them to get all 3

• 2 weeks later...

Finished 17th, 22pts behind not just their rivals but the play offs, 12pts off the bottom 3.

Lost 23 games, same amount as Sunderland, scored less goals than the mighty QPR. 

No wonder you can pick a season ticket up for a tenner. 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, David said:

Finished 17th, 22pts behind not just their rivals but the play offs, 12pts off the bottom 3.

Lost 23 games, same amount as Sunderland, scored less goals than the mighty QPR. 

No wonder you can pick a season ticket up for a tenner. 

Am sure they will still tell you rather finish 17th playing sublime football than finishing 6th with supposed hoof ball.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I want to start trolling (and did engage in abit of this last night on twitter ?) I have to say bad luck chaps, and let's face it you were beat by a much better team. 

Thought last night it was comparable to our playoff ties against Swansea, long and short they were just a better team. We *could* have got a win against them, but on the whole they were more deserving to go up. 

Reading the free rag on the tube in London last night, they were saying arguably Fulham were a better side than West Ham or Watford, despite being in the championship. If they go up I reckon they'll do well. 

6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

As much as I want to start trolling (and did engage in abit of this last night on twitter ?) I have to say bad luck chaps, and let's face it you were beat by a much better team. 

Thought last night it was comparable to our playoff ties against Swansea, long and short they were just a better team. We *could* have got a win against them, but on the whole they were more deserving to go up. 

Reading the free rag on the tube in London last night, they were saying arguably Fulham were a better side than West Ham or Watford, despite being in the championship. If they go up I reckon they'll do well. 

I quoted your 2nd leg playoff against Swansea as the most exciting I'd seen in recent years. Not the best quality cos that was us v Brighton. 

Anyhow - it was the very definition of "going for it ". Didn't come off but what a contrast to our aged doddering failure. Out with a whimper. 

I notice a distinct lack of activity here. Thought it would be full of trolling forest fans. Maybe it’s got through to them that a play off failure is still a million times better than what they’ve achieved in living memory, so a troll wouldn’t really last very long before being shot down in flames. 

As disappointed as I may be, I can always console my self that at least I’m not a forest fan. 

Archived