Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, David said:

Forest haven’t scored a goal in 506 minutes and counting....

I don't believe you..from what I understand the shift of power in the East Midlands has shifted to the city ground...don't they play total football? 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

I don't believe you..from what I understand the shift of power in the East Midlands has shifted to the city ground...don't they play total football? 

Norwich 0-0 Forest

Forest 0-0 Derby

Sheff Utd 0-0 Forest

Millwall 2-0 Forest

Boro 2-0 Forest

HT: Brentford 0-0 Forest

Glorious set of results that is.

Last scored v Birmingham in the 79th minute. 

Sith Happens
Just now, David said:

Norwich 0-0 Forest

Forest 0-0 Derby

Sheff Utd 0-0 Forest

Millwall 2-0 Forest

Boro 2-0 Forest

HT: Brentford 0-0 Forest

Glorious set of results that is.

Last scored v Birmingham in the 79th minute. 

Show off.

PistoldPete2
7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

If only they'd have sacked Warburton earlier! They'd be down by now. They could still actually come close.

There are worse teams than them this season. Next season tho?

17 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

At this rate they’d better hope it doesn’t take goal difference to save them again. 

They are safe, 9 points clear and a better goal difference, only a few games to see it out, better chance of scooping the lottery jackpot than forest relegated.

48 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

They are safe, 9 points clear and a better goal difference, only a few games to see it out, better chance of scooping the lottery jackpot than forest relegated.

I know they are, but, but, but their game in hand is against Barnsley, currently occupying the third relegation spot. Loose that game in hand, and they’re only 7 points clear of Bolton. With 4 to play. 

You never know. 

It would be extremely unlikely for them to get relegated. But with their current record, I reckon it will be another season where it gets uncomfortably close. Fixtures include Cardiff and Bristol, and a last day show down against Bolton themselves. That could get interesting. 

I just hope it’s not us pummelling Barnsley on the last day, with a place in the play offs at stake for us, that ends up saving them. 

Like we saved them last season (by gifting them a point). 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I know they are, but, but, but their game in hand is against Barnsley, currently occupying the third relegation spot. Loose that game in hand, and they’re only 7 points clear of Bolton. With 4 to play. 

You never know. 

It would be extremely unlikely for them to get relegated. But with their current record, I reckon it will be another season where it gets uncomfortably close. Fixtures include Cardiff and Bristol, and a last day show down against Bolton themselves. That could get interesting. 

I just hope it’s not us pummelling Barnsley on the last day, with a place in the play offs at stake for us, that ends up saving them. 

Like we saved them last season (by gifting them a point). 

You could argue the officials did that.

23 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

We aren't going down.

You aren't going up

Not mathematical yet though is it. Come back when you’re actually safe. You never know, you might even do it with a game or two to spare this season. That would be quite an achievement. 

The only reason you’re going to stay safe though, is it’s because it’s the only way my master plan for Burton’s great escape comes to fruition. So go spank Barnsley with your game in hand, and we’ll do it all again next season. 

Archived