Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/09/2017 at 12:21, Red_Dawn said:

Early days lads. No need for either set of fans to wet their pants yet. 

Did you hear that?

** BANG (Reality hits) **

August promise once again fizzles out as Forest slide back towards where they came from. Warburton has gone from being the best thing since sliced bread to a stale cob.

As predictable as the sun rising and setting at night.

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

Do you know what really annoys me? The league title they win in August, by beating teams largely by luck, gives them just enough points a season to stay up. It will be the case this year, too.

We have the same number of points let's hope they keep us up.

2 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Fancy a swop?

Absolutely not. We've got the usual drongo brigade calling for everyone down to Eileen the tea lady to lose their job, but not even close to that stage for me.

The last two games I have personally witnessed we've tried to play it the right way, and particularly against Villa we really should have got at least a point, bar a fluky free kick where they stole 5 yards.

Same last night. 1-1, looking more like Forest to score, free kick sails in the top corner.. Apparently the second half was some of the best football we've produced all year. 

You make your own luck in this game, but I think we're due some soon. 

I have seen a few Forest matches this year and as much as it pains me, you have a clear idea of style and what you are trying to do. In some ways it reminded me slightly of Derby under Clement, just a little more positive.  Though I would imagine both of us will be indulging in mid-table mediocrity.

Just now, BondJovi said:

I have seen a few Forest matches this year and as much as it pains me, you have a clear idea of style and what you are trying to do. In some ways it reminded me slightly of Derby under Clement, just a little more positive.  Though I would imagine both of us will be indulging in mid-table mediocrity.

Why are you watching Forest games :blink:

Archived