Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-5549987/Derby-County-sue-former-chief-executive-Sam-Rush-7m.html

"In Wednesday's report, Derby will also make the incredible admission that they falsified attendance figures while Rush was in charge, saying: ‘The average attendance for Sky Bet Championship games at Pride Park Stadium was 27,885 and not the previously reported figure of 29,085.’" 

:lol: Aye aye, what's all this then?

And you’re still waaaaaaaay behind :p

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

How do they know the difference? 

Dunno about the Prem, but I know in Nottingham they have so few fans, they can just employ someone to sit and count them in the stands for an accurate number.

Thing is though, they have to employ someone from Derby to do the job. They regularly have attendances as high as 30 or even 32. And people from Nottingham can’t count higher than 20.

edit: I’ve been told some can actually count as high as 24, but only cos they’ve got 6 fingers/toes on each limb. 

37 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Dunno about the Prem, but I know in Nottingham they have so few fans, they can just employ someone to sit and count them in the stands for an accurate number.

Thing is though, they have to employ someone from Derby to do the job. They regularly have attendances as high as 30 or even 32. And people from Nottingham can’t count higher than 20.

edit: I’ve been told some can actually count as high as 24, but only cos they’ve got 6 fingers/toes on each limb. 

There was a documented case last year where a reddog counted to 25. It was in the paper when he got arrested for indecent exposure.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, needles said:

There was a documented case last year where a reddog counted to 25. It was in the paper when he got arrested for indecent exposure.

I know its bad, but surely wearing a forest shirt doesn't count as indecent exposure? :lol:

Had a look on the forest twitterati and apparently our season ten years ago means we're still awful, but the current allegations against the forest owner are all basically"fake news" and he's a great guy. Oh and Mel sueing rush means we're in turmoil.

Ok, so, the clear unbiased perspective of gumps on twitter is as you'd imagine.

19 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Pretty much what some of the Prem clubs do when they include tickets sold in the attendance rather than the actual number of people there

I agree,

but it’s not the case here I don’t think.

:ermm:

1 hour ago, David said:

Your lot are cooking meth though! :p 

I haven't read the ins and outs, but from our Greek posters on LTLF, it seems the government there do have it our for EM. Sounds inplausible, and several charges been thrown out already

27 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I haven't read the ins and outs, but from our Greek posters on LTLF, it seems the government there do have it our for EM. Sounds inplausible, and several charges been thrown out already

Well as the old saying goes "you can't make a loaf without torching a couple of bakeries"

I'm sure it's summat like that. ....:lol:

Archived