Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, cymru said:

how can a club sell their top players with no replacement ready to come in poor managment i say

I have been saying it all along. Selling your better players at the end of June with no replacements is no preparation for the new  season. Rowett is at best naive and at worst a bad manager. Huddersfield at by this time worked out their signings. their loan needs, and their tactics, Derby have worked out bugger all. Rowett says he has put bids in but for whom? Tom Lawrence, Tom Lawrence and Tom Lawrence!

14 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Sick and tired of hearing "we sold our 2 best players". Well our 2 best players were in the team last season that took 6 points from the first 9 games and finished 9th.

That's the thing though, they actually weren't in those first 9 games cause some fuckwit decided they weren't good enough. History repeating itself?

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

Need both!

Chris Martin 

David Nugent

Both are strikers and we only need wingers in (unless Rowett plan to change to 4-2-3-1 with Nugent behind Martin in that system then OK but other than that I don't think we need striker in anyway IMO) 

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That's the thing though, they actually weren't in those first 9 games cause some fuckwit decided they weren't good enough. History repeating itself?

They were. Hughes came off the bench in the first 2...and Ince was dropped in about the 6th game. So the pair played a massive amount. So they were in a side that got 6 points from 9 games. We will get more than 6 points from 9 games this season.

1 minute ago, DEL said:

Chris Martin 

David Nugent

Both are strikers and we only need wingers in (unless Rowett plan to change to 4-2-3-1 with Nugent behind Martin in that system then OK but other than that I don't think we need striker in anyway IMO) 

Neither have any pace and are both unlikely to hit 20+ Goals.

we need more attacking threats full stop if we want to be promotion contenders.

Archived