Aden Flint

Fraser_23

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/05/2017 at 09:08, Topram said:

God I'm glad your not the manager then mate! Would love wisdom and wouldn't mind Flint, I'd rather go after Bartley though! I do see where your coming from Wigg the fees going up but we need to be a lot more sensible 

One sniff of a club like us interested in Bartley his price doubles if not trebles. Everyone knows who's got money to spend and they're not selling players to them on the cheap.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

One sniff of a club like us interested in Bartley his price doubles if not trebles. Everyone knows who's got money to spend and they're not selling players to them on the cheap.

Thats why you shop abroad, where a German selling club wouldn't know the difference between Derby County and Derby City.

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Thats why you shop abroad, where a German selling club wouldn't know the difference between Derby County and Derby City.

That comes with its own problems though, for every Stimac there is an Albentosa. You can sign a perfectly good player from abroad who just doesn't settle.

18 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

That comes with its own problems though, for every Stimac there is an Albentosa. You can sign a perfectly good player from abroad who just doesn't settle.

Well we still manage to sign 'proven' Championship players who don't settle here. Every signing will contain risk.

Means we are going to pay the 5 million asking price...yeah right.

Ive said before, there is no way we will pay 5 million for a championship defender from a struggling team if we are talking about balancing the books and making big changes. Assuming that really is the asking price.

I trust Rowett to not allow DCFC to make the same mistakes over and over again.

2 million and we can talk.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Means we are going to pay the 5 million asking price...yeah right.

Ive said before, there is no way we will pay 5 million for a championship defender from a struggling team if we are talking about balancing the books and making big changes. Assuming that really is the asking price.

I trust Rowett to not allow DCFC to make the same mistakes over and over again.

2 million and we can talk.

Still not convinced he is any better than what we have already got...

On 09/05/2017 at 16:52, TomInceOnFire said:

Well we still manage to sign 'proven' Championship players who don't settle here. Every signing will contain risk.

Of course it does, and I'm not suggesting we shouldn't look abroad. Bit this notion some have that looking abroad is the answer to everything is a bit short sighted.

Archived