Aden Flint

Fraser_23

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 12:30, Dimmu said:

Meanwhile about 2000 miles further East...

316752eee019574422c30a08c94414b1.jpg

Where the hell did you get that picture of me?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Still not convinced he is any better than what we have already got...

If he's not a bottle-job, then he's better.

8 minutes ago, dajstrawb said:

I know people that would run through walls to win football matches. Doesn't mean they're any good

Given the choice between Jake Buxton and Jason shackell, I know which one I would have let go to Wigan.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Where the hell did you get that picture of me?

Who the hell let you in my pants drawer?

I'm not a big fan of passing judgement on prospective signings, because I've seldom seen them enough to form a proper opinion and experience has taught me that I get it wrong as often as not. I'll make an exception for Flint. 

Perfect age. Robust. Powerful. Aggressive. Gets a goal. Yes please.

That's jinxed him.

17 minutes ago, needles said:

I'm not a big fan of passing judgement on prospective signings, because I've seldom seen them enough to form a proper opinion and experience has taught me that I get it wrong as often as not. I'll make an exception for Flint. 

Perfect age. Robust. Powerful. Aggressive. Gets a goal. Yes please.

That's jinxed him.

Slow and can't pass. He is a taller Pearce.

24 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Can he head corners away if so then we may well be 10 points better off not to mention scoring a few for us as well

We didn't concede 10 goals from Pearce being beaten in the air from corners.

2 hours ago, sage said:

Slow and can't pass. He is a taller Pearce.

To be honest at £5m, the way we've been talking, I can see this being the latest Villa signing anyway.

We'll see. 

7 hours ago, needles said:

To be honest at £5m, the way we've been talking, I can see this being the latest Villa signing anyway.

We'll see. 

If they pay £5m for him then they officially taken over from us as having the worst recruitment record in England.

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Ive read some views from some Bristol city fans and they think that while he shows lots of passion, he makes many mistakes and is quick to always blame his teammates, sound familiar?

Yes but One big difference McL ... he's deadly on set pieces (gets goals) and we have the most useless centre halves when it comes to contributing goals. For that reason alone and at the right price I'd get him. We need new faces there. 

35 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Yes but One big difference McL ... he's deadly on set pieces (gets goals) and we have the most useless centre halves when it comes to contributing goals. For that reason alone and at the right price I'd get him. We need new faces there. 

Great plan, let's sign average defenders who can score a few goals and sign average forwards who are good at defending.

Surprised no-one has thought of it before.

Archived