Championship Play offs ..!!!!!!

neil62uk

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Drivel.

They deserve to be where they are, Bournemouth deserve to be where they are.

There's nothing "tinpot" at all about them. They'd give us a spanking.

I didn't say anything about playing staff did I? In terms of infrastructure, fan base, heritage etc teams like Bournemouth can't touch clubs like Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Boutbemouth are a small club no matter how you want to dress it up premier league or not. 

id much rather pay premier league ticket prices to watch my team play in a sold out Elland Road or Hillsbrough than the f*****g vitality stadium thank you very much. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 20:05, Derbados said:

id much rather pay premier league ticket prices to watch my team play in a sold out Elland Road or Hillsbrough than the f*****g vitality stadium thank you very much. 

Why would it make a difference? I tend to go to football to watch my team rather than marvel at the oppositions' stadia.

Just a thought. Could Huddersfield's drop in form be a conscious effort?

Sounds mad, but their whole game is based on energy and the high press and we did see them take a more conservative approach at our place.

Saving themselves for the play-offs?

Or perhaps they're just knackered! They dropped off at the end of last season as well. For their sake I hope it's the former!

26 minutes ago, cannable said:

Just a thought. Could Huddersfield's drop in form be a conscious effort?

Sounds mad, but their whole game is based on energy and the high press and we did see them take a more conservative approach at our place.

Saving themselves for the play-offs?

Or perhaps they're just knackered! They dropped off at the end of last season as well. For their sake I hope it's the former!

Trying to avoid Fulham in the play off semis

13 minutes ago, cannable said:

I'd imagine Fulham and Reading would be the team they'd be most suited to beat! 

The mistakes we forced Fulham into! Imagine Huddersfield! 

Fulham 5 - Huddersfield 0

Huddersfield 1 - Fulham 4

42 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Fulham 5 - Huddersfield 0

Huddersfield 1 - Fulham 4

You'd have thought Hudders would have pulled a few back in that away game. 

One thing I did notice is that we were being mauled when we mirrored Fulham's midfield but created havoc with our pressing when we went man for man. And I do believe Hudders have two pivots and a ten like Fulham do. 

A slight change of shape in midfield may turn the tide like it did for us. It's hard to stop Cairney running the show otherwise.

Fulham is my pick. Can't see them losing to any of those in semi's and even less so at Wembley. That pitch is sooo huge, that it would need qpr-sque display for them to lose, And it will not happen this century again.

5 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Fulham is my pick. Can't see them losing to any of those in semi's and even less so at Wembley. That pitch is sooo huge, that it would need qpr-sque display for them to lose, And it will not happen this century again.

After "Anfield has an amazing atmosphere" the phrase "The Wembley pitch is so big" is the second biggest myth in football.

they are all required to be within certain limits and Wembley fits in that too, it is only 1 meter wider than Pride Park (and they didn't do that well there did they?) Its the same size as Hillsbrough and Reading and a tiny bit bigger than Craven Cottage so it doesn't matter who gets to the final they will be used to playing on a pitch that size. 

25 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

This is the thing, no forest fan says this. We've all been a bunch of pessimists for a while now

Apart from the odd mongo on twitter.. 

Think you need to tell the lads that I play football with that then, each year by the end of August they can see vast improvements in the team and each year is going to be loads better than the season before.

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Think you need to tell the lads that I play football with that then, each year by the end of August they can see vast improvements in the team and each year is going to be loads better than the season before.

I would HOPE, next year would be a big improvement on this year to be fair!

Archived