Rotherham away

Animal is a Ram

4 hours ago, Gritters said:

Change at Sheffield unless someone's nicked a cable then you have to get a bus. It's about a 5 min walk to the ground. Two pubs opposite the train station. Beers pretty crap but lager all tastes the same. I had Newkie Brown last year.

Was you on the bus last year too?

Pubs with flat roofs, complete with compulsory Alsatians, and the world's largest chippy were my highlights.

Really easy to the ground from the station @RamsPolls, pub opposite where you come out the station, then follow the path down the side of the river and turn right for the ground.

The serving kiosks are outside the ground, so if the weather's ok you can grab a pint and stand by the river gazing at the swans and shopping trolleys.

Not much in the centre of the town, Weatherspoons is ok but busy, stop at the pub on platform one in Sheffield station if you get time, it's fantastic.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/04/2017 at 13:34, Tamworthram said:

Early days yet but any views on meeting places? 

We'll probably be in the Bridge Inn for a pie and a pint before the game

On 20/04/2017 at 16:59, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Oh I see this thread changed to different poster. I started this thread guys just Saying, I find it very rude to remove my post with the link for no reason. 

P.S I was the one suggested the tickets section but yeah let remove any post of mine. I give up. Bye 

IMG_0108.thumb.JPG.8d60c99dd6bf06040f66aa9c4231dc5a.JPG

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

i cant go to this one but see you all next season plus i cant afford it.

Bad luck buddy. Last away game is always a must for me regardless of what sort of season we've had. Also, the most "local" last game we've had for a while after Brighton, Millwall, Blackpool, portsmouth and Reading in recent years. 

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I know mate plus my dad started work again so i cant get anyways

Glad he's working but shame you can't make it.

When the fixture list comes out this is the order I look at it:

1) where is last away game?

2) when do we play the 5 or 6 away games I've targeted?

3) which home game(s) will I miss through being away every September?

4) who do we play over the festive season and do I need to prepare a family row?

On 4/20/2017 at 19:31, reveldevil said:

Was you on the bus last year too?

Pubs with flat roofs, complete with compulsory Alsatians, and the world's largest chippy were my highlights.

Really easy to the ground from the station @RamsPolls, pub opposite where you come out the station, then follow the path down the side of the river and turn right for the ground.

The serving kiosks are outside the ground, so if the weather's ok you can grab a pint and stand by the river gazing at the swans and shopping trolleys.

Not much in the centre of the town, Weatherspoons is ok but busy, stop at the pub on platform one in Sheffield station if you get time, it's fantastic.

The Brewery Tap at Sheffield Station is a "must visit". Great ales and a real Time-warp...like the station back in 1930's.

50 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Edward and I will be there. Where are Rams' fans meeting? I'm thinking of some inflatables and maybe fancy dress? Anybody else? 

I don't have a fancy dress. Will a gingham one do?

Archived