Rotherham away

Animal is a Ram

On Sale Dates

Away Members – Wednesday 19th April 2017 (9am)

Season Ticket Holders 6+ Away Games – Sunday 23rd April 2017 (10am)

Season Ticket Holders – Wednesday 26th April 2017 (9am)

General Sale – Sunday 30th April 2017 (10am)

Ticket Prices

Adults £23, Senior Citizens (65+) £13, Students £13**, HM Armed Forces £13, Ages 18-21 £13, Ages 13-17 £8, Under 13s £6*

*All children aged 12 or under must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above.

**Students must provide valid NUS ID to gain entry at the turnstile.

Booking Fees

A £1.00 per ticket booking fee will be payable for all tickets purchased online or over the phone

A £1.00 per transaction delivery fee will be payable if tickets are requested to be posted

Disabled Supporters

There are 17 pairs of Wheelchair Disabled & Personal Assistant tickets available.

Ambulant Disabled tickets are to be taken from the main allocation.

Adult Disabled Supporters pay £13.00 and Concessions pay their relevant age band.

All Disabled Supporters will receive a free Personal Assistant if in receipt of High Rate DLA or Enhanced Rate of PIP.

Disabled Liaison Officer: John Bird

Telephone: 0844 4140754

Email: dlo@ritherhamunited.net

- The coach park is within 50 metres of the away seating area.

- There is a drop off area outside the away end. This drop off location is close to the away end and if prior notice is given, they can arrange for a steward to help look after the supporter and take them to the away end turnstiles.

- Five accessible parking spaces are available for away disabled supporters and are located within 100 metres of the away seating area.  These are booked on a first come first served basis by calling their ticket office on 0844 4140754. Please note that this car park will be held back after the final whistle for approximately 30 minutes to allow the safe departure of the large number of supporters leaving the stadium vicinity after the match.

- Accessible toilets are available and are located within the away section. 

- The club shop is accessible for all fans and has a low level serving counter. 

- Catering kiosks in both the home and away sections have low level serving counters, therefore, fully accessible.

- The ticket office does have a hearing loop installed. 

- Match commentaries are available, please contact dlo@rotherhamunited.net (Please note that a £10.00 deposit is required and will be refunded on receipt of the equipment).

- Facilities for assistance dogs are available. The Club should be notified in advance of the game by contacting the Club’s Disability Liaison Officer (“DLO”), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for the Club to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit. 

- The concourses do not have rest areas included.

- Row B (1-2 steps) has been recommended for those supporters with mobility problems. Please specify your seating requirements at the time of purchase.

Allocation

An allocation of 2,600 tickets has been made available for Rams supporters.

Club Travel

Roadrider departs Pride Park Stadium at 9pm.

Prices are £16 for Adult Members and £12 for U16 Members, as well as £18 for Adult Non-Members and £14 for U16 Non-Members.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-details-rotherham-united-a-3681841.aspx#f24PRck8dAL6ZqhG.99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club Travel

Roadrider departs Pride Park Stadium at 9pm.

Prices are £16 for Adult Members and £12 for U16 Members, as well as £18 for Adult Non-Members and £14 for U16 Non-Members.

Didn't think Rotherham was that far?

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Midnight kick off?

That's when Rotherham looks it's best.

I'll be there (whatever time kick off). I only make a handful of away games but last away game is always top of my list. Could be tricky next season if it's Burton or Fleetwood though. 

10 hours ago, neil62uk said:

anyone for a  3 - 3 draw again  ...  2 season,s on trot  ..is it possible to make it a 3rd  consecutive  3 - 3  :)

As long as we're losing with just 10 minutes to go this time.

Seems like a pretty generous allocation given the size of the ground. I know they're well and truly relegated but you'd think a few would want to turn up for the last game.

Assuming we sell out (would hope we will) nearly a a quarter of the crowd will be from Derby. 

5 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

How easy is Rotherham to get to from the train?

Every year I've been I've always drove. 

I know that you'd go to Sheffield station, But how easy is it to get to the ground?

Change at Sheffield unless someone's nicked a cable then you have to get a bus. It's about a 5 min walk to the ground. Two pubs opposite the train station. Beers pretty crap but lager all tastes the same. I had Newkie Brown last year.

Oh I see this thread changed to different poster. I started this thread guys just Saying, I find it very rude to remove my post with the link for no reason. 

P.S I was the one suggested the tickets section but yeah let remove any post of mine. I give up. Bye 

4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Oh I see this thread changed to different poster. I started this thread guys just Saying, I find it very rude to remove my post with the link for no reason. 

P.S I was the one suggested the tickets section but yeah let remove any post of mine. I give up. Bye 

Rude? Behave, moved the content to the first post so people didn't have to scroll down to see it, all you posted was the link.

I actually edited in the prices in your previous topic but they had been posted already as a reply so it was easier this way that's all.

Doesnt really matter who started it, no need to get your knickers in a twist deary! I'll give you a e-cuddle if it will make you feel better?

7 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

How easy is Rotherham to get to from the train?

Every year I've been I've always drove. 

I know that you'd go to Sheffield station, But how easy is it to get to the ground?

Very easy to the ground from the station. 10 minutes walk.

Archived