Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RamNut said:

Just looking at sunderlands season.

17 points from the last 23 matches. 3 wins since august. 1 goal scored in the last 5 games. 14 games without a win until they played burton. 

all signings have been loans or freebies despite pocketing £30m for Pickford, (except for £1m vaughan who has already left).

They really are in a mess. Clearly they have an owner who won't invest.

they are unlikely to be able to afford a transfer fee for chris. Even if he did get a move there, he will be playing in league 1 next year. Just about any other option would be preferable. 

Presumably Derby don't want to sell or loan to a decent championship club until the season is over.

So he gets offered the sht end of the stick. 

no thanks.

Your Chris martins agent and I claim my 5  pounds

I find this anti McClaren stuff odd. Under his management we reached our highest points total since we got relegated from Prem; and I'd definitely wager got the most points per game overall taking into account last season too

People may be happier with Rowett. Fine. But why disrespect a manager that did well for us?

1 minute ago, feisty said:

I find this anti McClaren stuff odd. Under his management we reached our highest points goals since we got relegated from Prem; and I'd definitely wager got the most points per game overall taking into account last season too

People may be happier with Rowett. Fine. But why disrespect a manager that did well for us?

It's generally the same bunch everytime m8,not everyone feels like that

6 minutes ago, feisty said:

I find this anti McClaren stuff odd. Under his management we reached our highest points total EVER; and I'd definitely wager got the most points per game overall taking into account last season too

ftfy

16 minutes ago, feisty said:

I find this anti McClaren stuff odd. Under his management we reached our highest points total since we got relegated from Prem; and I'd definitely wager got the most points per game overall taking into account last season too

and played some wonderful football...have nothing against him at all.

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

and played some wonderful football...have nothing against him at all.

Yep and I’ve heard if you go out for a drink with him he’s happy to go Dutch,,,,,, top guy

If he's going out with a view to a permo then fair play. Sunderland are a big club, **** team at the minute but theyre a big club with potential, he's not just getting shipped out to nowhere, which im happy about, he desearves a decent move or he may aswell just sit tight if he's on silly money like some have suggested.  it also mean we can wait until the end of the season, to see where we are at the that time, if we do make promotion, Chris Martin is a great option to have the choice of or not. Solid wardrobe with fancy feet. Cant wrestle him about in the prem as much either. There'll be times where we'll need to keep hold of the ball abit up top. right now we dont really want teams sitting back against us. that wont be an option if we manage to go up. Chris has been a great player for us, he we have to adapt at some point and he can fit that, (im not convinced he doesnt fit into this one at all....see the flick on that set nugent free the other day) he's only ever been a good professional for Derby. He looks annoyed and sulky sometimes, but he's never been shitty with derby. scored and set up a shed load over the time here anorl. Nice one Chrissy

Archived