Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

Friday 14th April

Griffin Park

3pm KO

Off down south..... can the boys resurrect our play off chances on Good Friday?

Lets hope it's a eggscellent game.

Kind Regards, The Mafia

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm sure the mafia has a couple of excellent runs under his belt already?

Cough 5-0 cough against Forest

18 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Friday 14th April

Griffin Park

3pm KO

Off down south..... can the boys resurrect our play off chances on Good Friday?

Lets hope it's a eggscellent game.

Kind Regards, The Mafia

Keep the good work up Mafia. ??

I am curious why Will isn't getting a start. It was good to hear Butterfield had an OK game and to all intents scored. Is he trying to get Jacobs confidence back ? Is Will not showing it in training ? Or is it about trying to find a particular balance ?

Is the reversion to 433 going to be a standard opening away tactic ?

questions questions .. But on the back of 3 wins I am leaving it to Saint Gary the 1st 

22 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

A big test this one. Easy to underestimate Brentford at Griffin Park, Rowett will need to get the players mentality spot on.

They are tidy at home, they are inconsistent but capable of beating anyone. This is not an easy game

4 hours ago, jono said:

I am curious why Will isn't getting a start. It was good to hear Butterfield had an OK game and to all intents scored. Is he trying to get Jacobs confidence back ? Is Will not showing it in training ? Or is it about trying to find a particular balance ?

Is the reversion to 433 going to be a standard opening away tactic ?

questions questions .. But on the back of 3 wins I am leaving it to Saint Gary the 1st 

Suspect Will isn't fully fit. He hasn't been the same since getting that knock against Leicester in the cup. Think Rowett just wants to ease him back in before he starts matches.

38 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Suspect Will isn't fully fit. He hasn't been the same since getting that knock against Leicester in the cup. Think Rowett just wants to ease him back in before he starts matches.

That is what I was both hoping and thinking. It's going to be interesting to see what role he sees for Will and in what set up.

I think Animal's right.

I don't think we'll see any other changes unless tiredness is a factor for someone or someone gets a knock

Archived