Rowett Out!!!

JaguarRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jokes aside can we all get behind Rowett if he is appointed. I know there's a lot of you who are seriously disappointed Mac has gone but that is down to Mel not the new manager.

So when Rowett/ the next guy comes in I suggest we fully get behind him because moaning about how other managers did things certain ways wont help anyone.

If there's overwhelming support for the manager this puts pressure on the chairmen to stand by them also.

Its time for stability now so hopefully this next appointment is finally the right one.

5 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Jokes aside can we all get behind Rowett if he is appointed. I know there's a lot of you who are seriously disappointed Mac has gone but that is down to Mel not the new manager.

So when Rowett/ the next guy comes in I suggest we fully get behind him because moaning about how other managers did things certain ways wont help anyone.

If there's overwhelming support for the manager this puts pressure on the chairmen to stand by them also.

Its time for stability now so hopefully this next appointment is finally the right one.

I hope he succeeds but he needs patience and commitment. The fans haven't always shown this but neither has Mel. 

2 transfer windows minimum I think. Let him do his business get his own players then give him the chance to play his way (dare I say it) then if things still are not working in the 2nd season in charge then questions can be asked but no earlier.

So for me rest of this season and 17/18 season its hands off.

19 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Yes fair enough, but save the content of your post. With the exception of a name cut & paste, you will more than likely be re posting the same very soon. 

I don't want Rowett, I never wanted him and I never wanted McClaren sacked.

Yet I will back him, until the end of next season at the very least unless he has us looking like we'll be relegated.

That's more than most of the Mac Out brigade will give him. 

Archived