Rowett interview

Derbados

13 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@BurtonRam7 - Why you so triggered hahahahahaha. You've gone to the trouble of digging up year old posts just to prove a point. Almost as if you're obsessed hahahahaha. 

Mate look at you, everyone is laughing at you again. You told me to take you on if you I wanted, that's what I have done and now you've backed off because you know you've got no defence.

4 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

@RamsPolls We aren't goldfish mate. I remember all the lame ***** you did on Twitter, all the fake rumours you posted non stop. The vitriolic abuse you sent to players and users. Grow a pair and own up if you want any respect.

If I could like this I would, it's just I've run out of likes!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

@RamsPolls We aren't goldfish mate. I remember all the lame ***** you did on Twitter, all the fake rumours you posted non stop. The vitriolic abuse you sent to players and users. Grow a pair and own up if you want any respect.

I haven't denied any of that? 

The part that I am denying is the fact that I have never abused a current member of the playing staff. Not once. I tweeted players who were no longer at the club. 

I own up to tweeting some awful stuff. Had a chat with a few people about a month ago and decided to start over again. Don't think i've had an argument with anyone until today for a solid 6-7 months. 

Didn't realise I was that hated lol. 

But oh well. If you hate me, carry on. I have changed for the better and if people aren't willing to be civil about things then that's their problem.

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Mate look at you, everyone is laughing at you again. You told me to take you on if you I wanted, that's what I have done and now you've backed off because you know you've got no defence.

Don't really know what i've got to defend to be honest... You're the one who just outright attacked me out of no where, by saying you have no respect for me. Carry on doing it, drag up all the old posts and tweets. If I honestly cared, I would be defending myself. But to be honest with you, You're the least of my worries at the moment. A sad little man who has nothing to do with his day than bring up something that happened over 10 months ago. Pathetic.

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

The part that I am denying is the fact that I have never abused a current member of the playing staff. Not once. I tweeted players who were no longer at the club. 

I own up to tweeting some awful stuff. Had a chat with a few people about a month ago and decided to start over again. Don't think i've had an argument with anyone until today for a solid 6-7 months. 

But oh well. If you hate me, carry on. I have changed for the better and if people aren't willing to be civil about things then that's their problem.

That's not much of a defence though, mate. 

You shouldn't be abusing anyone. 

6 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

You're young so most will be prepared to look past it. You're going to get the odd person pulling you up on it though. Those transfer rumours were silly. But if you actually want respect then maybe say "yeah oops I'll never live that one down".

Or if you're not bothered go "hahahaha hater." 

Don't see why I don't have respect. I admitted to what I did last year ages ago. It moved on. Everyone on the forum basically attacked me and I held my hands up. 

But I don't want respect from people like him, who just want nothing else to do but abuse me. Why would I want his approval? He's gone well out of his way today to publicly attack me. Couldn't care less about what he thinks. 

5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

You don't even know what hate means, why would we hate a guy we've never met. I know you're young and you've been conditioned to call people that question your actions 'haters' but seriously think on. Calling people haters is for special snowflakes who can't face valid criticism. Man up a bit.

18 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

That's not much of a defence though, mate. 

You shouldn't be abusing anyone. 

14 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

You don't even know what hate means, why would we hate a guy we've never met. I know you're young and you've been conditioned to call people that question your actions 'haters' but seriously think on. Calling people haters is for special snowflakes who can't face valid criticism. Man up a bit.

I understand both of your points. But I always feel like there's a bit of a witch hunt with me. Plenty of people either have or still do tweet players about Derby. There are many on here that have done it in the past. Don't understand why I am on the only one I can see getting ridiculed for this. However I hold my hands up and take on board what you have said. But as I have said, I have changed. Before today, I haven't had any conflict with another fan for about 5-6 months at least. 

the reason I was so riled up today is because @BurtonRam7 came out of no where, and had no need to say what he did. 

Apologies to @BurtonRam7 for any offence I have caused in the past. And same goes to anyone reading this that may feel the same. I am a changed person and am not what I was a year go. 

I was just thinking @RamsPolls, you need to take a step back before you slip back to your old ways. Sounds like you've grown up a bit and hooray for that. 

Twitter is difficult reading for me today. I can't understand why it seems ok to abuse anyone just because it's faceless. Criticism is one thing but why does anyone feel the need to back up their opinion with an insult just for good measure? 

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

There's more than a hint  (or tint) of ginge in the Barnet.  Well,  maybe auburn being charitable :lol:

Oh there's certainly a dusting.  But not the full Bag of Cheetos Emptied On His Head look Dyche is capable to growing.  I'm also happy with Rowett's shirt jumper style, modern & crisp.  Not a fan of the anorak/tracksuit style.  Shame we're not going for Julian Nagelsmann from Hoffenhiem, his jeans/gillett combo is a winner!!!

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Oh there's certainly a dusting.  But not the full Bag of Cheetos Emptied On His Head look Dyche is capable to growing.  I'm also happy with Rowett's shirt jumper style, modern & crisp.  Not a fan of the anorak/tracksuit style.  Shame we're not going for Julian Nagelsmann from Hoffenhiem, his jeans/gillett combo is a winner!!!

I liked the fashion statement by Paul Clement, shirt, jumper, nice crease in the trousers, leather shoe. At least we'll get that back. 

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

I liked the fashion statement by Paul Clement, shirt, jumper, nice crease in the trousers, leather shoe. At least we'll get that back. 

Nice to have a bit of eye candy back on the touchline tbh. 

I think you only have to look at Birmingham's form since Rowett left to know what effect he had on that team. Probably a case of the players not happy he got the sack and/or Zola not good enough for the players they have.

When you appoint a manager I always think of how they conduct themselves in interviews and Rowett for me is faultless and somebody who says it how it is.

I'm excited for him coming to Derby and think he will hit the ground running. With the games we have left we could possibly go on an unbeaten run which would be great preparation for the play offs :ph34r:

I was one of the people to come and call out @RamsPolls when he was abusing people on Twitter, just as I called out others who were also partaking in some of the most vile, disgusting behaviour I've seen from Derby fans on the internet.

But absolutely everyone deserves a second chance. We only learn by making mistakes, and not allowing someone the chance to change is not on.

Keep doing what you're doing, RP. Maybe some of the other Twitter trolls will follow your example!

Archived