Rowett interview

Derbados

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Rowett is an extremely talented manager, delighted he's in the frame but I hope Mel gives him time. Rowett was a key player in our most recent golden era, should never have sold him when we did. Would be gutted if he doesn't succeed and he's remembered as yet another manager dumped by Mel.

19 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I have a hater :D 

Well of course I'm not going to like you when you're supposed to be a "supporter" and you're slagging off our players on Twitter. It wasn't as if it was constructive either, it was just plain abuse, I believe you even tagged him in it. 'Fans' like you are an absolute joke, nothing wrong with the odd moan but you took it way too far. 

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Well of course I'm not going to like you when you're supposed to be a "supporter" and you're slagging off our players on Twitter. It wasn't as if it was constructive either, it was just plain abuse, I believe you even tagged him in it. 'Fans' like you are an absolute joke, nothing wrong with the odd moan but you took it way too far. 

What's his twitter name?

TobyWanKenobi

I thought this was going to a thread about his job interview. I have acquired a transcript.

Mel: Will you do whatever I say?

Gary: Sure!

Mel: Welcome aboard!

1 minute ago, Warren Hobhead said:

What's his twitter name?

Same as his forum name I think, he's probably deleted the tweets though because he's realised that everyone can see how much of an utter embarrassment he made of himself. They were posted on the forum for everyone to laugh at but I don't have a clue where they might be.

2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Same as his forum name I think, he's probably deleted the tweets though because he's realised that everyone can see how much of an utter embarrassment he made of himself. They were posted on the forum for everyone to laugh at but I don't have a clue where they might be.

Ahhh, right. Just had a look and couldn't find them. I wouldn't tweet vitriol or abuse at anyone, never mind footballers, but each to their own. 

24 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

18 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

8 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Ahhh, right. Just had a look and couldn't find them. I wouldn't tweet vitriol or abuse at anyone, never mind footballers, but each to their own. 

Not been funny or anything. But if you saw them tweets. They were to former players. Not once have I actively abused any of our current playing staff. Not happened. Anyone who can find otherwise is more than welcome. As for the fact you think I made an embarrassment out of myself... Why would I still be here after all the "embarrassment" if I was being laughed at on the forum, I wouldn't be here. I have more friends on here than I do enemies. If you want to take me on, be my guest. 

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Not been funny or anything. But if you saw them tweets. They were to former players. Not once have I actively abused any of our current playing staff. Not happened. Anyone who can find otherwise is more than welcome. As for the fact you think I made an embarrassment out of myself... Why would I still be here after all the "embarrassment" if I was being laughed at on the forum, I wouldn't be here. I have more friends on here than I do enemies. If you want to take me on, be my guest. 

a58d63e8-73af-11e3-_499536b.jpg

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Making an embarrassment of yourself is no reason to leave the forum, I'm sure I've embarassed myself many times, it's not to be commended if you stay when you've been an idiot. And I'm pretty sure you've been laughed at: laughed at for those tweets, laughed at for the trainer thing (I don't even know what that was) and laughed at on the podcast. Yes, some of that may have been banter, but you can't deny that people thought you were bang out of order on Twitter. The fact that you've deleted the tweets says it all really.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Some interesting points made. Some meh. 

He lost his 1st Birmingham match by 8-0? Hope he's not appointed before Saturday. ......

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

I didn't think he lost that game 8-0. I thought it was Steve Clarke that lost 8-0, then got sacked. Then Rowett was appointed...

Pretty sure that's what happened anyway.

He drew his first game against Wolves 0-0.  Wolves were 2nd at the time

56 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I have a hater :D 

After Friday, you can tell them to eat poo if you want.

31 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@BurtonRam7 - Why you so triggered hahahahahaha. You've gone to the trouble of digging up year old posts just to prove a point. Almost as if you're obsessed hahahahaha. 

You're young so most will be prepared to look past it. You're going to get the odd person pulling you up on it though. Those transfer rumours were silly. But if you actually want respect then maybe say "yeah oops I'll never live that one down".

Or if you're not bothered go "hahahaha hater." 

Archived