Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr Giggles said:

Has anybody suggested Moses Simon? Relatively unknown. 

Pacey, can play anywhere across the front three or in behind the striker. Could be looking at a bargain from a foreign league.

1 hour ago, rcarso1 said:

Sounds a bit of a basket case to me!

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

we were linked with him a a couple of summers ago, think it was quoted as around 9m at the time

Ah right, my mistake. Would be a good addition.

why is that then? 

58 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Another joke wasted! Look up Moses on the Internet!?

6 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I hear he parts defences like the Red Sea.

He's definitely not Charlton Heston from the Ten Commandments movie, but he isn't world-beater either. He's solid fast running forward. I know him well from the Belgian competition. I personally wouldn't buy him, if somebody would ask me for advice.

2 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

He's definitely not Charlton Heston from the Ten Commandments movie, but he isn't world-beater either. He's solid fast running forward. I know him well from the Belgian competition. I personally wouldn't buy him, if somebody would ask me for advice.

Any specific reason as to why?

1 minute ago, lioncoeur said:

He's kind of lightweight forward. From what I've seen he's falling down easily in the box. I don't think he is really well suited to English football in my opinion.

Fair Point, already have a striker that does that often enough ;)

See Forestieri has been left out of Wednesday's squad again after rumours of another fall out. Wednesday journo doubts he'll play for them again.

I've had this thing in my mind since this time last year that he'll be a Derby player one day,and it's surely no coincidence that he's instigating a move away.

Never did sign his new contract so maybe a bargain to be had ????

I'd have him here quality wise. Martin or Nugent up top with Forestieri, Vydra and Lawrence behind would be a real force.

However he's a massive w******. Supposedly refused to play because he wanted to join us. Not that uncommon, but why? We weren't really a step up from Wednesday, bit of a strange one. Now he's just causing more trouble. Apparently having bust-ups with Winnall during training. The fact that Forestieri is left out and Winnall plays suggests that it's more Forestieri instigating it.

If it's possible to insert a clause where the moment he acts like a cockwomble we can terminate his contract at no cost to us, then it'd be worth a punt.

Anyone for a non-league gamble?

Dave Tarpey, from Maidstone Town.  44 goals last season in National League South (nine more than the previous record), and 7 in 4 games this season in the National League (including four last night).

Bad news is he's already 29.  Good news is we could sign him on loan, then force him to sign permanently before flogging him to Wolves for a kajillion pounds.

29 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Anyone for a non-league gamble?

Dave Tarpey, from Maidstone Town.  44 goals last season in National League South (nine more than the previous record), and 7 in 4 games this season in the National League (including four last night).

Bad news is he's already 29.  Good news is we could sign him on loan, then force him to sign permanently before flogging him to Wolves for a kajillion pounds.

I think he's Maidenhead not Maidstone Will but yes knows where the net is for sure :thumbsup:

I saw Martin Samuelson scored again this week for West Ham under23s He was different class when i saw him play for Peterborough on loan a couple of seasons back....very technical, tall and gangly midfield attacker type....creates a lot as well :thumbsup:

worth a punt I'd say

Archived