Karanka at Bora

Sparkle

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/01/2017 at 12:41, Sparkle said:

Having seen his last three interviews on SSN is it me or is he at his tipping point, either he is going to walk out again or he will be sacked

bizzare behaviour ( a bit like wee billy) 

I think you're right.Looks like he might be unhappy,going to have a drama etc.

Something to be said for winning games in the championship over losing games in Prem. Obviously enough wins means promotion so impossible to keep winning in a lower division but The Promised Land is not all it seems despite every club wanting to get there . Are Boro fans happier this season than last? 

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Something to be said for winning games in the championship over losing games in Prem. Obviously enough wins means promotion so impossible to keep winning in a lower division but The Promised Land is not all it seems despite every club wanting to get there . Are Boro fans happier this season than last? 

Tolerant and realistic more like. But as for me as you get older I want to be entertained and throughly enjoy my day out.

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Saw a few calling for his head at one point.

Can't blame them. I'd rather have tried and failed as we have then succeeded how they did. 

Eric Steele has been forced to quit his position as goalkeeper coach at Middlesbrough through injury.

Steele, a former Derby County player who worked as a coach during Steve McClaren's first spell in charge of the Rams, has damaged a knee meaning he can't take training or put the keepers through their pre-match warm-up routines.

He is Boro's third goalkeeping coach to leave the club this season. Steele arrived on a short-term basis to help out after Leo Percovich was sidelined by a ruptured Achilles.

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/ex-derby-county-coach-leaves-middlesbrough-after-suffering-knee-injury/story-30109103-detail/story.html#fUzYTvmpAL9WGKdq.99

4 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Eric Steele has been forced to quit his position as goalkeeper coach at Middlesbrough through injury.

Steele, a former Derby County player who worked as a coach during Steve McClaren's first spell in charge of the Rams, has damaged a knee meaning he can't take training or put the keepers through their pre-match warm-up routines.

He is Boro's third goalkeeping coach to leave the club this season. Steele arrived on a short-term basis to help out after Leo Percovich was sidelined by a ruptured Achilles.

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/ex-derby-county-coach-leaves-middlesbrough-after-suffering-knee-injury/story-30109103-detail/story.html#fUzYTvmpAL9WGKdq.99

Best wishes to Eric. Having a knacked knee I know all too well so can empathise. Good luck for his future 

Archived