What are you eating tonight

froggg

1 minute ago, Lambchop said:

Finally managed to aquire the taste for stilton after years of trying. 

Goes particularly well with raspberries. 

Not sure why you would persevere with it, one mouth full, do you like yes or no, if not, stay away. 

Isn't something that’s vital to a healthy diet  

3 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure why you would persevere with it, one mouth full, do you like yes or no, if not, stay away. 

Generally, yes, but I like other strong flavoured cheeses, and have aquired the taste for things like olives and whisky, so I suspected I was missing out on something. 

Cambozola was the gateway cheese, then trying the milder, creamy stiltons. 

3 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Generally, yes, but I like other strong flavoured cheeses, and have aquired the taste for things like olives and whisky, so I suspected I was missing out on something. 

Cambozola was the gateway cheese, then trying the milder, creamy stiltons. 

Just stick with cheddar, no reason to look beyond the trusty cheddar. Solid, dependable and can be melted on almost anything to significantly improve the dish.

31 minutes ago, David said:

Just stick with cheddar, no reason to look beyond the trusty cheddar. Solid, dependable and can be melted on almost anything to significantly improve the dish.

No disagreement with cheddar as the all round, perfect cheese, as long as it's a good strong mature one. 

A cheese board though, with an interesting variety, some olives, pickled onions, decent crackers, nice bottle of red...