What are you eating tonight

froggg

On 14/08/2018 at 10:28, froggg said:

Just checked and the Sainsbury’s one’s do have flour, however these contain only potatoes beef dripping, sunflower oil and salt.??

882508D1-5FA8-4235-B545-9D17B73119EA.jpeg

Tell you what Froggg, you don’t get a lot right with your food but credit where credits due, these are banging! 

Saw them in Tesco today, thought I would sample a bag, I will be purchasing more.

Bit expensive and not much in a bag mind you so not an everyday chip, will save them for special occasions 

9 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Correct. I love Masala, it's properly 80s tastic, with formica tables, cheap cutlery and tea lights. They take the piss out of us as the women who always have phal, so it's 80s bantz as well. 

Know it well. Go swanage every year. Was in masala couple of weeks ago. Tasty. I avoid the kebab house though which is a shame as I like kebabs

16 hours ago, David said:

What's with the broken poppadoms on top, bit weird isn't it?

14 hours ago, Boycie said:

Loving the slap it all down on the plate chic look.

what happened to veg one side meat the other and a bit of room for some red sauce?

sauce au jus my arse

Tawnys Restaurant, Swanage, (parsnip crisps, David) lamb was sadly a tad overdone, Mandy had a seafood linguine which was superb.

Edited by froggg
Typo

Swanage was a bugger for breakfast. Love Cake ran out of food by half eleven and refused to take any lunch orders before twelve. A restaurant full of people with nothing to eat. Dickwads! 

Ended up in Beavers having school dinner and toast. 

54 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Rump of lamb on a bed of mash with peas and pancetta with a red wine jus (gravy). Won't allow me to download a picture though. Why is that @David? Am I doing something wrong?

Is the picture too large (pixels)

it will tell you if it is